Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Internet & Technology

Old March 19th, 2010, 01:43 PM

Default Fmylife.com

haha a post i found on there was "Today, I was getting ready and pouring boiling water into a thermos when I saw my neighbor walking her dog. She waved at me and I naturally waved back. I forgot that I had a thermos in my hand, and I waved it all over myself causing burns over my face and most of my body. FML" haha i really didnt think that people wrote these things on a web site.. who else has read some of the things these people write on the site?

i liked this one too...."Today, I lost my wallet with 300 dollars in it as I was going to run some errands throughout the day. Later on, it managed to find its way back to my mailbox, emptied to the last penny with a note saying, "Don't worry I rewarded myself." FML"
Old March 22nd, 2010, 04:41 PM

The second one was really funny!!

I like goin on fml too. Its really funny some of the things that happen to people whether fact of fiction...i think they're supposed to be true though. But I love it. I haven't been on there in awhile but I should go and check it out. Some of the stuff sucks like you really feel bad for the person but most of the time its just funny!!!!
Old March 23rd, 2010, 02:04 PM

omg! the hot water one is horrible! haha but i dont mean to laugh but still.. thats something that would happen to me! i have terrible luck! anyways the wallet one is pretty funny.. i havent been on in awhile.. but i remember once i was on on and ..

the guy said he was at the dentist and they gave him some form of gass..i forget which one and he started letting out all his secrets and told the dentist that he does coke. .. since he was younger .. the dentist reported it to the parents.
Old March 31st, 2010, 03:43 PM

woooow! he confused to his dentist! haha that sucks .
yeah ive never offically been on this site.. but i alwasy hear ppl talking about it.. and how funny it is.. i just recently found out about lame book.com haha and that pretty funny too so i might have to just check out fmylife.com
Old April 2nd, 2010, 10:55 AM

this one sucks im so lucky.. knock on wood.. that i havent had any real f my life stories. this is one off their web site...

Today, I got my dream job. I was so worried and nervous that I only had an hour of sleep the night before. During my first big meeting, I fell asleep. In front of my new co-workers, bosses, the CEO and his wife. No one woke me up for 5 minutes. Apparently I was snoring as well. FML
Old April 5th, 2010, 03:12 PM

i really need to visit this site, i had never heard about it before. a few of those posts are really funny. that must suck to get home and check your mailbox after losing your wallet only to find someone had brought it back and wrote a note say thanks i rewarded my self thats horrible. that really sucks.
Old April 5th, 2010, 04:20 PM

"Today, my dad found out we have no money, at all, for the next week. We've run out of toilet paper, napkins, and paper towels. Unless I want to walk two miles to the McDonald's, I have to wipe my butt with the only thing we have left: printer paper. FML"

haha i went to check out their website and this happened to be one of the first things that poped up and i thought it was funny and sad at the same time.. lol wow printer paper to wipe your butt that must hurt...
Old April 6th, 2010, 05:17 PM

i heard about this website but never really went to go check it out. i guess it'll make a person feel better knowing that there is somenoe who has it worst than them? lol. the second one was funnY!! kind of clever =P but the first one just sounds utterly painful!! ahHHhhh... i remember when i pour hot water on myself accidently. nooo fun!
Old April 7th, 2010, 02:25 PM

i really wonder if all these bad things really happen to these people of if ther just making things up to maybe make people laugh. i mean there are alot of sad things that happen on there.. some of these things i just cant see happening in real life but i guess thats what happens. i remember reading one about a lady whos brother played a trick on her telling her that her husban who was overseas was shot. she cryed he told her it was a prank 2 weeks later 2 military officers showed up at her house and told her he had been killed.
Old April 9th, 2010, 01:47 PM

yea many of the things that people post on fmylife are real.. haha but the rest of us get a good laugh out of all the horrible things that happen to some people..like one person when in for a job interview and came out to his car being towed because his mom donated it to help find the cure for lukemia.. so now he has no job and no car.. haha that one made me laugh so hard that must be horrible.