Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Women's Health

Old April 3rd, 2010, 02:19 PM

I kinda get what you're saying, is that the way some people wear clothes that don't complement their physique or their looks, and it really makes them look bad. However, I don't know if I would go so far as to say they look gross, just out of place. For everyone, they need to find clothes that make them look good as well as have them feel good, it isn't rocket science, it's common sense IMO.
Old April 7th, 2010, 01:17 PM

I agree that it really isn't our place to tell them what looks good on them and what doesn't but sometimes it is just weird because you'll hear them saying I look fat in this and I don't know i don't want to mean but I can't help but think then why are you wearing it. I think just wear something flattering because I really think that no matter your size there are always close that do not look flattering so why wear them just choose something different to wear.
Old April 8th, 2010, 04:07 PM

pretty blunt comment but i felt the same before. i feel the same about it but i wouldn't say anything because i wouldn't want to hurt their feelings. if they are confidence and feel comfortable with themselves.. than that's actually really nice to see.. it's their life.. let them do whatever they want to do =)
Old April 10th, 2010, 04:16 PM

When it comes to fashion, I have to say the best thing that you can do is to dress how you would look the best. It is clothes that both flatter your figure or complement you. So if baggy clothes look good on you, I would go for that. If tight clothes go well for you, do that. You have to find out in time, so just experiment.

So yeah.
Old April 24th, 2010, 06:50 PM

Making people feel good about themselves shouldn't have to be rocket science. you have to wear clothes or accessories or use makeup in ways that highlight your most positive features, and wear clothes that will highlight your body or hide negative parts. This way, you can look attractive regardless of size or shape. if you try and wear a style that doesn't fit you, it's really bad. D: