Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Internet & Technology

Old March 31st, 2010, 12:03 PM

I like some aspects of doing homework online but other things I just don't like. I wouldn't like doing math homework online but for history having practice quizes online I do kind of like. Papers I think we should have it actually copy because I just think that it is different proofreading something on the computer than having an actual copy in front of you. I just like to see it on actual paper. I think that it is just better. Though I do like my papers typed they just look cleaner and nicer than handwritten.
Old April 7th, 2010, 04:09 PM

i disliked having to do any of my homework on the computer unless it was typing an essay that was to be turned in or proof read in class. i think everything else should be done on paper. i think that there is no need for a student to need to do all their home work for like math on a website. they should be able to turn it in by paper if they choose to.
Old April 8th, 2010, 02:15 PM

i never took an online class before but last semester one of my math classes required homework online and paper homeowrk as well. i personally really did like it because our math online homework gave us step by step instructions and it tells you right away if the answer is right or not.