Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Skincare

Old March 19th, 2010, 11:58 AM

Default tattoos effecting things..

so i was reading the warnings on the box of my hair dye.. and it said tattoos can cause a higher chance of allergic reaction to the dye. i was shocked and never knew that a tattoo could even have an effect to other things you do other that just leaving a mark on your skin.. has anybody ever had any problems with things because they have a tattoo?
Old March 22nd, 2010, 01:10 PM

luckly i have never experinced anything bad with products. i use all diffrent brands of hair dye and nothing has seemed to affect the way that the product is used nor have i had any rashes or anything like that. they also say things like henna can also effect you when you have a tattoo but i have never had any problems so i think your good.
Old March 22nd, 2010, 02:32 PM

I haven't had any problems at all either wit my hair dye or any other product I've used because of my tattoo. Nothing every happened to my knowledge. Everythings fine! So I don't know you should probably consider the instructions and warnings but then again...I don't see how it would be a problem when the dye is external...maybe when you're washing it off or something...but I don't know. I wouldn't pay much attention to it...
Old March 23rd, 2010, 12:44 PM

yeah i also have a tat and i alwasy dye my hair.. im talking too much haha and i havent had a problem with it so far. so im sure its just a precaution . io rememeber once someone told me that if you have a lower back tattoo that you can get an epidual during labor! i dont believe it tho. but if so im screwed/
Old March 26th, 2010, 11:59 AM

wow that would suck if you cant have an epidural when you have your child simply because when you were young and you had a fun idea to get a tattoo one night.. it was a really good idea when it happened and then your totally screwed later on in life i was watching that the way some people get unsafe tattoos adn then they are messed up for life..
Old March 29th, 2010, 12:09 PM

i think that whole tattoo thing is a myth. simply because my cousin has a back tattoo and she was able to get an epidural and she had no problems so i dont see why it would be a problem for someone.. i would love to have a really cute side tattoo that kinda wraps around to my back but im so worried that i will have stretch marks and it would mess my tattoo up.. :[
Old March 29th, 2010, 04:19 PM

yeah heard that too gbut then i googled it awhile back and its not truth i think its just one of those things that has gotten messed up.. but yeah thank god thats not true i think i might have a heart attack! hahaha
Old March 31st, 2010, 03:50 PM

jobs.. tattoos can also affect your bob becasue it doesnt look personal.. but yeah i guess it all dependson where you are woerking and how big the tat is or if you can cover it with a long sleeve.
Old March 31st, 2010, 05:14 PM

i once saw this true life where people actually werent being hired becasue of all there tats and one guy was even going to get it lasered off and hesaid it was super painful.. i think he even cried becasue of how much it hurt,.
Old April 2nd, 2010, 11:59 AM

yea tattoos do effect your job, i mean just think about it, if you were an employer and you had two applicants coming in for a job interview and you had one no tats ( or no tattoos visible) and one with visible tattoos who would you choose if that person was going to be interacting with the public.. so its not a big deal cover them up when you go on your interview and you should eb fine.