Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Hair & Nail

Old March 18th, 2010, 05:53 PM

Default Nail polish for Summer

now we all know that summer is around the corner what color nail polish would you guys recommend for the summer time??? or do you have this all time favorite nail polish you can't stop using durng the summer time? i know bright colors are always in.. i'm sooo excited for the summer time.. all this color weather is finally going away.. yay!!
Old March 19th, 2010, 11:46 AM

my favorite color is Hot Rocket pink.. its like so bright almost neon pink. i love doing my toes so bright.. haha or and a nice creamy brite orange! mostly durring the summer i have my toes painted in hot pink simply because they dont get as messed up during summer where the french tip chips off so easly. i think anything bright would be amazing!
Old March 19th, 2010, 01:56 PM

i really like the clean look oof the french tip nails and toes.. so for summer i usually just have them done french and then that way they alwyas go with everything im wearing and yea they do chip faster but thats ok just gives me a reason to get my nails done more often
Old March 19th, 2010, 02:40 PM

I like yellow nailpolish during the summer It just makes me feel sunny haha. but i think any bright color works break. It just really brings up your spirit and makes you all cheerful. I can't wait until the summer some free time to relax and just have fun. I love summer. CANT WAIT!
Old March 22nd, 2010, 10:29 AM

ANYTHING BRIGHT! i love al kinds of brite colors and who wouldnt simply because when u think bright colors u think of summer and when i think of summer i automatically think of the beach and the beach is one of my favorite times of the year. im really excited about it this year.. cant wait im just counting down the days to put on my bikini and hit the beach!
Old March 23rd, 2010, 03:59 PM

anything bright indeeed! i already started shopping for nail polish for the summer! i'm excited to use them.. i'm tired of those dark fall colors.. bring back summer.. i never tried yellow before but i did buy it this summer! i tried it on one of my nail and i love it!! i can't wait to use it.. i want more sparkly nail polish colors too.. super excited for summer!!!
Old April 2nd, 2010, 01:18 PM

i agree i like anything bright and colorful. things that shine in the sun and things that catch your attention in the evenings while attending all those wonderful beach partys and other summer activities such as pool partys.. i remember one summer i was at a pool party and looked down in the pool and saw pretty colors on my friends toes. she said it was a special polish that gets even brighter in water. it was so amazing.
Old April 5th, 2010, 01:55 PM

during summer time i love wearing bright blue and purple nail polish, i wait all year simply because if you wear bright colors during winter sometimes people look at you a little funny because most people wear golds, reds, and plum colors durring the winter months and you might look at someone during summer with the same thought if they were wearing deep plum.
Old April 7th, 2010, 10:36 AM

I really like pastel colors for the summer. Like pastel yellow, blue, green, pink everything. I like that it is really light but not too bright. I espeically like using the pastel yellow during the summer just because I think it is the perfect color for summer. It reminds me of the summer like of the sun and everything.
Old April 8th, 2010, 02:42 PM

bright colors are always the way to go with nail polish. preferrably i like to wear the dark colors during fall but when summer is here.. it's time for those bright colorful nail polish. i never used yellow before but i bought a bottle and i'm soo excited to use it!! i'm still looking for a nice summerish purple.. any suggestions?