Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Cosmetics

Old March 31st, 2010, 03:40 PM

i think ive tried every chapstick in the book.. carmex. softlips. chapstick. and then i discovered burts bees wax and i love it since i firust discovered it i have not gone back to any of the others but i swear i go through like burt withdrawls.
Old April 7th, 2010, 11:52 AM

I just use random chapsticks I don't really look for a specific brand. But I don't know every type that I have tried doesn't work that great so now i just go without it. I think that when I use chapstick it makes my lips feel dryer afterwards. Like after the chapstick is gone it just feels even dryer than before but once and awhile I still like using it because I like how it feels when it is on.
Old June 2nd, 2010, 12:59 PM

I have blistex right now. I love it I just want to eat it because it is raspberry lemonade flavored and it seriously smells and tastes like it. I wish I just bite a chunk of it off. I haven't tried carmex or burts bees yet but they are on my list for chapsticks to try just because I have heard such good things about both of them.
Old June 4th, 2010, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiana View Post
i was down in huntington beach, ca two summers ago at the us open surf tour and they were giving out a free tube of chapstick. its was called shakalaka lip blocka. i picked the medicated one and have been addicted to it ever since they mostly sale them in surf shops or off their website. the only store i have ever found them in is the surf shop across from the peir in huntington. best stuff ever!
i got some too i absolutly love this stuff. its really hard to find them in a shop but you can totally buy them on line at shakalaka.com i have bought them from there many of times.. i was suprised to see that other people on here also like their chapstick so much. i agree the medicated on works the best specially if you let your lips get too chaped it keeps the cracks down to a min.
Old July 19th, 2010, 05:08 PM

i need chapstick espeically if im goig to beleaving this week and i washed my burts and i havenmt had a chance to go get one.. welli have but i alwasy forget lol i love burts and i dont thin i will use a anything else becaseu i love the results of burts bees wax.