Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Skincare

Old March 17th, 2010, 04:24 PM

Default brazilian wax

has anyone ever gotten a brazilian?? im kinda curious i have never had one but still.. i think at least once in my life i will go to get one. ive never waxed anything but my eyebrows tho! so i am a little freaked out but im sure once i get it done i'll like it.. right??
Old March 17th, 2010, 05:38 PM

yeah so am i .. im ver curious to see how it would feel abd be if i got one.. im just weird like normally im pretty open but when it comes donw to someone stating firected at me area idunno ma.. but its not a big deal if i want it im gonna get it but it would be nice to heard some feed back on it..
Old March 19th, 2010, 11:24 AM

well for your first time waxing i would make sure to go to a salon and have them wax it for you. then after that you could so it at home.. but make sure you buy stuff to do the waxing and dont use pre waxed strips.. they dont work and they leave you covered in wax not fun when its sticking to u or your clothes.. have it done its totally worth the $50 they charge.. plus your cleaner when waxed rather than naturally grown or trimed..
Old March 19th, 2010, 01:31 PM

so reading in a magazine they said a guy is more likly to go down on a girl who has a landing strip rather than just compleatly bare.. im not sure that i would feel comfortable with any sort of hair down there but with reading it i was very shocked to hear that.. i would imagine that guys would want their girls clean shaved!
Old March 22nd, 2010, 10:35 AM

ouch, there PAINFUL i had one once when i was a bit younger and it hurt so bad i wanted to cry i cant ever explain to you how much it hurt.. i walked funny for like two days. one of my friends had told me to try it, and that its alot better if your waxed rather than shaving or triming.. so there i went.. never again.
Old March 22nd, 2010, 04:38 PM

Most people who've gotten it done that I know have all said never again in their life...but there are some people who keep telling me that you'll get used to it. I don't see how but okay whatever. I don't really care too much for shaving and I told the guy I'm talking to that I do it once a month if that he said its cool just as long as its not nasty bushy...but my hair doens't grown back that fast so I really don't have that big of a need to shave or wax...Waxing is painful...I might try doing it myself tho...idk
Old March 23rd, 2010, 02:13 PM

ive never tried any kind of waxing down there.. so i think i might start off slow and go with a bikini wax.. and then move forward to the big brazillian. haha but yeah i hear that the bush is coming back! so not only are 70 type clothes coming back.. but i guess the furkini as wellhaha i got " furkini: from holly on there girls next door.
Old March 31st, 2010, 02:42 PM

i think i agree with holly i would start off slow and rthen work my way up and see how much it actually hurts but i do want to try it i just need to stop being a baby and get it over with haha.. so yeah one day i will
Old April 2nd, 2010, 11:09 AM

getting waxed is so nice for a change because you dont have to shave down there for a while because when you get waxed it usuallylast anywhere from 2weeks - 1 month. its pretty nice but then again it all just depends on how fast you hair grows and how it will look after 2 weeks..
Old April 5th, 2010, 11:34 AM

i hate when i get waxed it hurts so much but its totally worth is for my hunny i would rather have my stuff all clean and tidy but the crappy part is that there super expensive as well as they hurt like a biznoch..