Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > General

Old March 17th, 2010, 04:22 PM

Default chick flicks

soo who likes a good chick flick??
i know i do from time to time.. but something the mushy kive stories kinda annoy me like i can only watch the notebook a few times becasue after awhile it just annoys me. asme with a walk to remember botha re great movies.. but i can only take so much of them
Old March 17th, 2010, 05:32 PM

i completetly agree! they are greta movies but how may times can you watch sleepless in seatle.. like come on.. or how many time can you hear noah tell ally he wrote her for a year. so you need to throw in some comedy or something like mean girls i can watch a hundred times.. never been kissed as well becasue its funny! and also.. how to lose a guy in 10 days.. another great movie where ppl fall in love but its funny!
Old March 17th, 2010, 06:46 PM

i love a walk to remember haha thats a movie i can watch over and over again. but i get what your saying never been kissed is a great movie as well and its hilarous i alwasy quote that movie same with how to lose a guy in 10 days haha both great movies gotta love them
Old March 19th, 2010, 12:43 PM

there are so many good chick flicks as well as gushy chick flicks.. ok so i saw the movie Valentiens day and i think i could watch that one over and over again.. i like the movie pretty woman.. i think its just over all a good movie how a hooker could meet the right man and become an amazing pretty looking girl!
Old March 19th, 2010, 03:33 PM

I like watching chick flicks once in awhile but sometimes it just gets a little annoying. But if your with a bunch of your friends I think chick flicks are fun to watch. I actually never watched pretty woman I really need to go rent and watch it. Hopefully I can this weekend or if not next week for sure.
Old March 22nd, 2010, 11:24 AM

mean girls is a chick flick for sure. but i absolutly love it.. there are so many quotes from that movie that are stuck in my head right now.. like " its not my fault i have a wide set vagina and a heavy flow" She's the queen bee - the star, those other two are just her little workers.(said by damion) I have this theory, that if you cut off all her hair she'd look like a British man( said about ragina)
Old March 22nd, 2010, 03:20 PM

Chick flicks can be lots of fun every now and then. Theres nothing wrong with just sitting curled up on you couch and watch a nice romantic movie that just melts your heart and having you saying...'man, I wish my guy would do/say that?' Usually when I'm feeling down or I'm just feeling lonely...I pop one in. My boyfriend says he doesn't mind watching one with me but my thoughts are yea right whatever! I'm sure you don't. But he never complains...so I guess he doesn't lol
Old March 23rd, 2010, 05:01 PM

i love chick flicks! i mean they are usually pretty predictable.. girl hates guy.. girl starts like guy.. something happens in between and in the end they are together and the last scene of them are kissing as the credit starts rolling.. but hey i still enjoy and i still catch myself crying at some of those cheesy sad scenes.. it's weird.. i knowww..!
Old March 31st, 2010, 11:49 AM

Yeah I agree they are all pretty much like the same story but I love watching them anyways. Sometimes I just like curling up in bed and watching a nice chick flick. It is just a nice ending to a long day. And it is also something fun to do with friends to go out and watch a good chick flick together.
Old April 5th, 2010, 03:37 PM

valentines day is such a good chick flick. i love watching its very cute, my god mother just bought it so we have been watching it and it really reminds me of when i was younger and i was dating a guy who was amazing and did something really nice for my valentines day! it was really cool.