Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Hair & Nail

Old March 17th, 2010, 03:18 PM

Default dry hair.

i use to have really long hair. and then one day i just cut it all off really short. haha and then when it started getting a little longer i cut it again.. needless to say i miss my long hair! anyways. my hair needs to be starighten each time i wear it down becasue it just gets all crazy and out of wack.. but its killing my hair and leaving it super dry not to mention i always dye it..

will this make me hair gorw slower
what can i do to speed up this hair growing process?
Old March 17th, 2010, 04:29 PM

i know what you mean im currently going through it right now.. expect its in its awkward stage where i dont like it down so my hair spends the majortiy of the time up lol. anywyas.. try a heat protection.. i hear they work great .
Old March 17th, 2010, 05:44 PM

yeah i hear the same thing that heat protectors work awesome.. i miss my long hair.. i was in the same boat as mable. but now my hair is starting to grow out. i remember hating to have to stighten my natual starigh hair it maks no sense to me! haha but i had to do it becasue the tips would curl out
Old April 7th, 2010, 01:06 PM

Yeah my hair is really dry too but I don't know how to make it better because I have tried different things already. I think my hair just naturally looks dry or something because when i touch it or whatever it doesn't feel as dry as it looks. I think I will probably try out some of your suggestions and see if they work hopefully it does because I am tired of this dry hair.
Old April 7th, 2010, 02:48 PM

i hate having dry hair i dye my hair and strighten it all the time so it is really dry but i started taking some skin hair and nail supplements and they ahve been working really good. i have noticed that my hair has been growing alot faster as well and becoming stronger and thicker. its something that i really like about taking these supplements. i also added a daily multi vitamin to my day and i have noticed a big change in my health feeling.
Old April 7th, 2010, 04:23 PM

i have really long hair, my entire life i have been keeping my hair no longer than my sholders but for some reason i have decided that i want to grow my hair really long. its now mid way down my back but i have noticed that my hair is slowly getting brittle and breaking. i was told if you go to the salon every two months then your hair will continue to grow longer and not have asmany split ends.
Old April 15th, 2010, 05:29 PM

i used to straighten my hair every day.. without HEAT PROTECTANT TOO! the hair straightener gave me a whole lot of split ends and my hair was also getting cut off by the hair sraightener so i had a gazzillion of baby hair flying all over the place.. i don't know how much heat protectant really help but the best way was too stay away from my hair straightener. i straighten it from time to time and my hair's a lot healthier now.. thank goodness..
Old April 27th, 2010, 11:51 AM

yeah the guy who does my hair told me about the heat protection spray and i have yet to go get it.. i wonder how it work.. an di wonder if they say they protect from heat but they really dont haha becasue really how can you tell you know.. anyways i need to figure out what i want to do wth my haie.. if i want t get highlihts or keep it dark??
Old May 4th, 2010, 11:15 AM

i have short hair as well and i alwasy huse a flat iron on it. so im sure my hair is suepr damaaged becasue i literall went from lomg hair and not doing anything to it to a super short do and having to use a flat iron every day. not to mention i dy my hair.
Old May 5th, 2010, 10:44 AM

Yeah I have like really dry hair for some reason I think it is just naturally that way It doesn't even matter if it is long or short it is usually still dry. I have been trying different shampoos but nothing really changed. IT is just annoying. My hair doesn't really split it is just like thick pieces that are thick and dry.