Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Food and Nutrition

Old April 26th, 2010, 04:07 PM

right now.. nothing but i alwasy keep little snacks with me while im at work so if i feel myself starting to fall asleep i can alwasy just grab something and start munching on it.. earlier i was eating some corn.. mm i love corn haha and cereal as usual
Old April 28th, 2010, 09:59 AM

I'm not eating anything right now but I just ate a piece of laughing cow cheese it was so good. I love that kind of cheese. It is just delicious the best kind ever. It is nice and soft. I especially like eating it with crackers. The perfect snack. I like the cube shaped ones better but both kinds are great. I woke up really late so that is probably the only thing I will be able to eat until 4. So pretty much has to last me all day.
Old May 5th, 2010, 12:32 PM

I am eating goldfish and jolly ranchers. I know those two don't really go together but it works for me haha. I could really use some water or just something to drink though because my mouth is so dry right now from the salty goldfish. But anyways I love goldfish so yummy and cheesy. haha.
Old May 5th, 2010, 02:05 PM

nothing i actually feel like throwing up. lol. i had some chicken and poatao salad a little while ago and its not settling well with me at all idunno what it is. but yeah but normally i would be muniching on something sweet or sour. mmm
Old May 11th, 2010, 10:21 AM

right now im muching on those rice cakes the quakers one caramel mmm i love these first thing i hve had todat i need to start eating right becasue boy or boy am i getting out of shape and becoming round haha.
Old July 13th, 2010, 11:43 AM

nothing i actualyl didnt pack anything today.. its a shorter day at work and im going to be home in a few hrs im sure i can wait till then anywyas .. i would eally liek some popcorn .. mmm really sounds tastey
Old August 26th, 2010, 04:11 PM

i just had some grapes and some pringles lol oh and agreen tea but yeah i know i should eat them but still pringles are just soo good and yeah you have to reward you body sometimes. anyways i alos like trail mix i think its great
Old September 15th, 2010, 01:01 PM

an arizonia green tea and im about to open a bag of hotchettos haha a very unhealty day but still i cant help ut but sometimes i just crave these things.. eal;ier before work i had sime fish and white rice. so i make up for it a little
Old February 14th, 2011, 01:30 PM

not anything healthy.. currently sour patch kids haha but i has a peach earlier and some wheat thins so im gussing im alright i just love me some good sour candy!! im anxious for today to be over its valentines day!! and i cant wait to go out tonight so im trying to kill time.. come on come on.
Old April 8th, 2011, 12:08 PM

im having a few little snacks and i still have some for larter but i have had green grapes, with some blue berry scones. and later i plan on having some soup with 2 capri suns becasue well.. you cant just have one its like a little shot of juice.