Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Food and Nutrition

Old April 5th, 2010, 04:37 PM

ive been eating red vines. oohh so yummy. i found them on the kitchen table today so i decided that i should munch on them while i was at work for a snack and i am glad that i decided to munch on them. they are one of my favorite candies. i also had ate peaches and a sandwich earlier...
Old April 7th, 2010, 01:29 PM

I was just eating a sandwich that I made it was delicious. It had turkey forgot what the type was called but all I know is that it had seasoning on it. It also had pepperjack cheese which is my favorite type of cheese and salsa( i know it sounds weird but its good). That was a yummy sandwich I want some more now.
Old April 7th, 2010, 02:49 PM

haha i know i sound like a porker but i am eating chili cheese nachos.. Homemade are the very best because you are able to put as much nacho cheese and chili that you want. man its the very best thing EVER. plus i felt like being a little bit healthy so i decided that i should bring a little apple sause cup with me to work so after all the unhealthy junk then i can eat something fruity and good for me.
Old April 8th, 2010, 03:49 PM

right now.. i have a big bottle of water with me.. and it's already half gone.. ahhh.. i'm so so hungry. just brought a couple of snacks without me before i die of hunger by the time i get home. brought 2 chewy chocolate chip bars.. and a rice krispies. i had way too much rice krispies.. ahHhh getting sick of it.. Nooooo
Old April 12th, 2010, 01:54 PM

fruity pebbles haha i love them! they are too good.. and even tho i would like to add a little milk to them i cant since im not at home.. its still a nice snack as a dry cereal lost of flavor and pretty addicting if you ask me haha
Old April 12th, 2010, 02:00 PM

oh yum rice cripsys sound amazing right about now.. specailly the home made ones that you dip in chocolate and then cover with sprinkles.. well more liek the confetti sprinkles.. anyways currently im drinking ice tea and enjoying my left over trolly brite crawlers.. such a good snack while im at work..
Old April 21st, 2010, 02:19 PM

right now.. gum.
but i have a bag full of captian crunch in my bag and some oragane jucie and water haha.. man i remember when i use to bring two water bottles to work and drink it and then by my lunch i would go get too more and finisih it so ihad a total of 4 bottles by the time i left work and then when i got home i would drink about 3- 4 cups maybe more of water.. i should start doing that again
Old April 23rd, 2010, 11:39 AM

right now since its still kinda early i decided to eat some garlic toast for my breakfast.. normally i dont eat any thing but im trying to stay more focused and work had at things and i read that by eating a more balanced diet that it will help me with more of my concentration, so im really hoping it works.. im going to try it for a week to see if i can concentrate any better...
Old April 24th, 2010, 07:02 PM

I had myself a while back a REALLY awesome lunch leftover from Lucille's Smokehouse BBQ. xD Fries, Macoroni and Cheese, and a very delicious and juicy burger....however, I know how bad it is going to be for me in the long run, but I don't care! It was goooood! >:[

Yes, it was tasy.
Old April 26th, 2010, 11:09 AM

currently i am eating a sourdough sandwich, with some string cheese and drinking an ice tea. i am hoping that today goes by quick because im still very tired and i could really use a nap already! i think i should probably eat some more food to keep me from spacing out. they say your more focused if you have ate a good breakfast!