Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Women's Health

Old March 23rd, 2010, 04:33 PM

hey ross and tj maxx is a good idea. i forgot about those stores. i should tottally go there and check them out. but target is my favorite shop for bikinis. all these talks about bikinis is getting me super excited for the summer! i'm really looking forward to it. i don't think they have any bikinis at target yet.. i just went there last weekend but maybe they changed the inventory by now
Old March 26th, 2010, 12:24 PM

like i said in an earlier post.. i just became a new member of 24hr fitness im planning on getting totally inshape for summer and if i work really hard at it then i should be able to fit back into the itty bitty tiny so cal bikini! haha ab's ab's ab's im thinking about going today after i get off work to start running and then i should be able to get back into shape and were that with my super fit tummy...
Old March 27th, 2010, 04:32 PM

I'd say the internet would be a good idea.

You may be able to find a good deal from a good store on the net, but otherwise, I would still try cheaper stores and see what I can find. Make sure to try them on first.

I wonder what the difference between the cheap bikini and the expensive bikinis are.
Old March 29th, 2010, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia Marley View Post
I wonder what the difference between the cheap bikini and the expensive bikinis are.
i think the biggest diffrence is the amount of time it lasts.. some of my most expensive bikini's have lasted like 3 summers, where most of the cheaper ones have only lasted maybe a whole summer.. simply because if you go in the pool, the chlorene eats away at the fabric. as far as where to buythem.. i would go with a store that you like and check the mall
Old April 15th, 2010, 06:21 PM

i just got my bikinis in the mail from victoria secret. my friend got the push up (with the under wire) bikini and to be honest, i'm not so fond of it.. it makes my boobs look awkward in it for some reason.. but hey it does push her boobs up. i just got regular bikinis.i swear the girls always look soo good in those bikinis and when i got mines the quality was whatevers.. i mean i like them but i expected more.
Old April 19th, 2010, 02:15 PM

depending on your style there are many places to find some really cute suits.. for the sorta sporty type you can find a bikini at pac sun, target and sometimes zumies. if you like the more "bro" clothing style then you can shop at places like No fear or special clothing stores on line.. if your girly and like frilly and cute you can try places like forever 21 or other stores like that,, i also have heard hollister suits are good too.
Old April 19th, 2010, 04:38 PM

i just found a top and bottom at forever on sale for 5,99 each! i was like pshh i should stock up! but sadly i bought a med bottom thinking it was gonna fit and its wayy too big! soo yeah now i cant use the bottome but the top is super cute i looovveee itt!
Old April 28th, 2010, 11:22 AM

I think just check online. Like I know for american eagle in their clearance part they have swim wear that is reasonably priced. It is around 30 total for a top and a bottom so like around 15 each and sometimes they have that 30% off clearance thing which makes it even cheaper. The bad part about clearance is that sometimes they only have the top or the bottom and not the matching part so I guess you could just get creative and match with i different design.
Old June 17th, 2010, 04:19 PM

i usually shop around on the victoria's secret website. especially with the semi annual sale going on right now. but still a tad pricey including shipping. so other than that, forever 21 have a decent selection. i recently saw a billboard of H&M and they have cheap ones too. you can always check with walmart and target too!
Old July 12th, 2010, 05:07 PM

well its nmid july and i mean we havent really had a hot hot summer.. and ive only been to the beach once.. not to mention i would really like to go to the beach this week its usppose to be super hot and i cant wait! other then that i love when the bikinis go on sale.. and you can get them for super cheap lol