Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Car Electronics

Old April 14th, 2010, 11:59 AM

I think just first hold on tight of the steering wheel so the car will not go in like different directions then ifyou can try to turn on the emergency lights so at least people know that something is wrong then just let your car slowly slow down by itself I agree don't press on the breaks or if you do very lightly because you could just make the car go more out of control. so i would just let go of the gas and let the car slow down by itself. and since you are at the innermost lane shouldn't there be a divider next to you? well if there is just stop next to it because it would probably be more dangerous to try to get all the way across the freeway unless there were barely any cars.
Old April 30th, 2010, 01:08 PM

i think the first thing i would do if i get a blow out would probably be screaming.. and if i was then i would probably get really scard and try to pull off the road and then call someone to come and help me change my tire or being me a new tire so that way i wouldnt be having problems...
Old May 5th, 2010, 11:49 AM

That would be freaking scary if that happened. but I think I would probably turn on emergency lights so people know something is wrong and slowly switch lanes if there are not a lot of cars. But that definitely would be a really scary thing to happen.