Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Food and Nutrition

Old May 17th, 2010, 04:37 PM

i have the same problem where i work i literally sit in a chair all day and eat seriously im here all day soo i eat whern im bored.. mad, happy sad.. man i just cant win so im constantly eating and now working out enough! i need to get on it
Old May 19th, 2010, 11:50 AM

I really need to go on a diet but it is just so hard. I am trying to cut back but I am not really seeing any results. I just eat out of a smaller bowl these days so after i finish one bowl that is it. as for exercise I am starting to go running but I don't know if i can actually lose any weight that way because when i run it is not that intense. but maybe i should try out some exercise plan because i really want a toned abs i mean there is a beach trip coming up soon so I need to look good. I dont want to be a fat blob
Old July 14th, 2010, 11:50 AM

I think the hardest thing to stick to a diet is keeping yourself motivated. A lot of the time i will start a diet and it will usually last only a couple of days then im back to my old bad eating ways. But i think the key to dieting is instead of cutting out all the unhealthy foods out of your diet, just eat small portions of it once in a while and choose healthy snacks to eat throughout the day like fruit or nuts instead of chips and candy.
Old April 8th, 2011, 01:01 PM

im not even going to say im going oin a diet im just going to try and eat healthier.. i mean i havr a gut!! and i hate it summer is comming andi need to get things together seriously im not kidding,