Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Fitness and Exercise

Old April 7th, 2010, 01:09 PM

jumping rope is really good for keeping your heart healthy. when you stimulate you heart to work while your jumping it keeps things flowing and cause more blood to be filtered through you heart and the more blood you have flowing through you heart the better it is for you in the long run.
Old April 10th, 2010, 01:05 PM

Jump Roping is defiantely a great way to do some aerobic activity, esqpecially since there are so many games or ideas you can do with jump rope and still have it be entertaining. If you got stairs, you may want to try to work out your calfs, or climb up and down the stairs to get a good workout goin. Aside from that, only other thing I can think of is push ups and situps. I'm sure that there is a book or website that has at-home exercises for you to do.
Old April 14th, 2010, 12:11 PM

I love jump roping but just for fun I don't really do it for exercise but it is a plus. I just enjoy jump roping and especially with my little cousins to see who can jump-rope the longest without messing up they usually win but it is still a fun activity to do.
Old April 14th, 2010, 03:09 PM

yeah. i heard the same thing about if you jump rope it can help you lose some of the love handles. and i thin i might try doing that becasue as i get older its harder to maintain the same weight. and i would like to maintina the same body shape and weight for awhile.
Old April 21st, 2010, 01:16 PM

someone told me the exact same thing about losing the love handles. and hes in school to be a personal trainer so im gonna say it should be effective.. i should get on that i have a bit of a miffin top when i wear jeans and its not cute! haha
Old April 24th, 2010, 06:05 PM

Jump roping is really fun~

I want to try and gert a group of people together so we can do jump roping together, and see who can go on the longest without failing. Maybe I should pick up a cheap jumprope at Big 5 or something like that. *goes off to get one. *
Old April 26th, 2010, 09:49 AM

try hula hooping with weights on it but there there are also alot of other things you can try. you can do yoga, lift weights_ closed soup cans make good weights, work out videos and then you can do the traditional sit ups, push ups and other things. you can make stretches harder by adding props to things you do.
Old April 27th, 2010, 10:34 AM

i neeed to start doing this ., becasue lets face it im not getting any lighter. i am pretty hungry right now tho,, hmmm i even thought about bring something in and then i decided that i shouldnt and i would eat later.. yah bad idea
Old May 17th, 2010, 04:35 PM

i always say that im going to do this but really i am this time.. tbursday is my day off and i plan on having a fitness camp! lol or something that will help tone me fo havasu in june, cause im excited to go! ah i need some bathing suits and some sunglasses some cute top and a nice body!