Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > TV Talk

Old March 12th, 2010, 02:59 PM

Default E! true hollywood story.

i love e!ths and i thinive seen all of them with the expcetion of like 2 who iwasnt really interested in haha but this wendesday is kendra's ths! and im soo interested to see how her life was before the mansion and everything soo yeah i will be tuning in.. every wed,, a new story on e!
Old March 15th, 2010, 04:32 PM

im so glad you started a topic about kendra's ths. im very excited to do this and i have been invited to the mansion when i was living back in california, my really good friend always gets invitations to the partys there having.. halloween ones, midsummers night dream.. the easter party.. everything i miss going. anyways i have always loved kendra and im excited to watch the show about her.
Old March 22nd, 2010, 01:21 PM

bummer i must have missed this episode.. i usually try and watch everyone of them and i do not remember watching one about kendra's life i have seen a bunch of other onces and i think i watched one that was dont about hugh hefener. but none done on just one of the girls..
Old March 23rd, 2010, 01:21 PM

yeah hefs THS was really good i liked it but kendra was on last wednesday i think and it was okay i really wanted to watch it.. but they showed alot of it on the previews but like it wass till good. i love her new show.. i missed this sundays episode but still im sure i'll catch it later
Old March 29th, 2010, 05:58 PM

yupp i love all these stories i will admit there are some i dont watch but eventually i will get around to a watching them.. today is monday.. so none tonight but on wedensday i can exoect a new one hopefully a good one