Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Consumer Electronics

Old March 23rd, 2010, 01:49 PM

absouelty hate it! ah i cannot stand when my battery dies.. but then you cant blame anyone else but yourself.. im not like attached to my phone like i once use to be. but still it always dies at all the wrong times haha. so yeah i undrstand the fustration.
Old March 31st, 2010, 11:46 AM

Yeah I hate it when the battery dies. It is always when you need your phone the most which sucks. I don't know but for my phone it is kind of weird because sometimes the battery will last like forever and sometimes its like I barely charged it and the battery is gone. I don't know why. It is just super annoying.
Old April 28th, 2010, 05:12 PM

i swear the new the phone the cheaper all the accossaries.. like with my old phone the battay and charger were amazing.. and for this new phone i just got the battery diues sooo fast and the charger cord is about to break! i just got the phone not too long ago like wtf.
Old May 5th, 2010, 11:52 AM

My phone battery dies really fast too but usually when i take alot of pictures or something. and when I charge it, it gets like super hot I don't know what is wrong with it. Sucks that I have to live with it for another year. I really want a new phone already. My sister just got a new one and it looks so cool.
Old May 5th, 2010, 03:35 PM

see idunno if its this new phone or if its me not charging my phone right.. but either way i cacant stand when its the middle of the day and phone is dying.. thats soo annoying to me.
Old May 17th, 2010, 02:41 PM

ahh i hate when my phone dies! i get soo mad .. but its my fault becasue i dont charge it.. i just feel like ver since i got my new phone the bateery life sucks on it.. i hate it.. my old phone had a great battery life and now this one by the end of the .. its red. and blinking or completely dead
Old May 17th, 2010, 05:05 PM

i feel like im constantly charginf my phone and i hate it as well.. like the moment i get on the phone it starts to die and it drives me insane.. then i turn off all sounds and but it on silent to try to save my battery life for as long as i can
Old July 14th, 2010, 01:35 PM

My iphone 3gs has a terrible battery. it only lasts maybe a couple hours and i have to continuously charge it throughout the day. i heard the iphone 4 has a longer battery life so im thinking about buying that one.. does anyone have the iphone 4 yet? and if so is it worth the money?
Old August 26th, 2010, 04:44 PM

mmhmm! same here my phone is currently dying and im hoping i make it home before it dies incase there are any accidnet s or not but since im at work i have all these unread test soo im sure my phone is blinking and using battery in some way.. soo wish me luck
Old April 8th, 2011, 01:38 PM

i have a my touch 4 g and the battery dies so fast sometimes..i literally charge it over night sometimes even tho i hate doing that but i mean i just use the tasjk manager and i kill task and hat sometimes helps..