Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Consumer Electronics

Old March 12th, 2010, 12:16 PM

Default battery dying.

soo lately i have been really bad at charging my phone and i will charge it once day and then the nice day maybe have half or a quatar of a bar left and use it all day and by maybe 6 ish my phone is dying and only has a few hrs lefr before it shuts off.( i have a bb so my bateery dies for about 2 or 3 hrs and then completely shuts off radio use but doesnt shut off my phone just no incoming or out going calls or txt)

of course with my luck. my phone died and i was stranded becasue my car wouldnt start! basically im just complaining but seriously they should have a back up battery! so you type in a code and have like 30 minutes left or something!
Old March 12th, 2010, 02:16 PM

yeah! i agree there should be! becasue i do the same thing and i also have a bb and i hate it! becasue once the radio shuts off there no going back you have to let it charge for a good 20 mins or so. anyways they should make a solar power battery haha thats a great idea!
Old March 12th, 2010, 04:41 PM

That is a great idea even if like it doesn charge give a lot of battery to your phone at least if you really need use your phone and there is sun than at least you can use it still that would be awesome if that was really something like that. But yeah its weird because sometimes my phone can last for days but sometimes its like the next day it completely runs out of battery I don't know why maybe it like lights up in my back and drains all the battery out or something.
Old March 13th, 2010, 05:03 PM

Nowadays, with all of the features and stuff that is going in phones, it is eating up a lot of power, and I think there should be a balance ebtween stream-lined design and very compact forms into something that has a bit more juice. Of course, I imagine it'll be a while before that happens, but for now, i prefer the multimedia over the long battery life.
Old March 16th, 2010, 03:47 PM

i know what you mean! it seems like the phone always die at the worst time.. maybe not the worst time but i feel so naked without my phone working. anyways, is it still true that you should let your phone die and then charge it to the fullest? will that make the battery life last longer? you shuold always keep a car charger in your car just incase!!
Old March 17th, 2010, 02:55 PM

yeah car chargers come in handly alot of times.. but other then that i think there should be a back up just incase of an emergency becasue like someine else said.. my blackberry just shuts off radio use and i cant even make an emergeny call if i wanted too
Old March 18th, 2010, 03:57 PM

i hate it when my cellphone battery is on the verge of dying. and my cell phone battery dies soooooo fast. i keep a car charger in my car just in case i need to charge it up.. i dont charge it unless i really need it though because my friend told me it's bad to use the car charger. she said as you gas and break/ease the car the engine doesn't have a stable generator like a wall charger does and it shortens the battery life.
Old March 19th, 2010, 01:09 PM

we recently went on vacation and my hubby and i have the same cell phones so ofcourser we have the same chargers and he decided to grab my charger as well as his when we went so we both could charge our phones.. well i guess he forgot to zip the pocket of his suit case where the chargers were so now i have no clue where on earth they ended up.. but i had to go like 4 days with no charger.. till i had time to stop by target and buy a temp one.. ugh i was so mad.
Old March 20th, 2010, 03:40 PM

The backup battery code would be useless since how would the battery activate if the phone is dead. It should be implemented when the phone is dying, but then again, I imagine this would need work to automatically activate, I think.

But yeah, I hate it when my phone is dyting, especially because it makes a loud been every 5 minutes to remind me it's dead.
Old March 22nd, 2010, 10:59 AM

haha when my phone is dead its dead. no noises or anything.. a simple blank screen.. nothing fancy.. i mean just buy a new battery if it dosent hold a charge, and if ur batt is good just make sure to charge it...my mother has a cell phone and its always dead... i hate that..she forgets to charge it