Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Child and Teen Health

Old March 12th, 2010, 11:58 AM

Default stylish kids these days

i remember when i was younger i didnt care about what i wore espeically since i wore unifroms half my life.. from elementary to middle school and highschool was really the only time i didnt wear uniforms. so needless to say when hs came around i had no sense of style the firstyear..
but it amazes me how kids these days are so fashionable. witha ll the lastest trends.. and i just think to meself when i was there age i literally wore jeans and tees. that i thought were soo cute haha..

remember the "princess" tees.
Old March 12th, 2010, 01:55 PM

haha yeah i remember the princess tees! man i have a picture with my bestie and i and we took it at one of those one hr photo places where you pick your background and we are wearing thr princess shirts! haha but yeah i totally understand what you mean tho. i remember when i was inhigshcool one year i went to the mall and i was looking arounf at all the youngers who where in like 7th grade and i thought to myself.. wow.. i remember when i use to go to the mall and walk around with freinds every week.. but these girls actually look cute! with there little high waisted skirts
Old March 13th, 2010, 06:26 PM

I'm amazed about kids being fashionable. Nowadays, back then, I was wearing uniforms, so that was my daily outfit. I didn't really get much fashion sense until later, when I graduated from high school.

At the very least, I can wear some basic stuff and look down. xD
Old March 15th, 2010, 10:17 AM

i was lucky and never had to wear a uniform but the sad part is my mom has absolutly no fashion sence so when she would dress me when i was little it was like horizontal stripes with vitrical striped pants.. it was absolutly horrible. then in high school is usually just wore jeans and w.e, once i graduated highschool i learned some fashion so i dont look so bad.
Old March 15th, 2010, 01:38 PM

its bad to admit but i really contribute to my little cousins looking upto date and stylish.. i buy them a new outfit everytime i go shopping for my self.. haha so there walking around like little models.. haha you see those cute outfits in gymboree??? yea they own alot of those.. haha there so cute tell me its not absolutly adorable looking at a 5yr old and 4yr old match! there brother and sister!
Old March 16th, 2010, 05:24 PM

yesss.. the princess tees and the babygirls.. or the i'm cute tees all from target! the good old days. but i know exactly what you mean.. when i was young i just threw on whatever that fit or whatever that was clean. i didn't care what people thought about it.. as you get older you feel out of place even dressing like that!!!! goooood old daysss
Old March 17th, 2010, 12:16 PM

hahahahaha baby girl tops I remember those lol. Nd the princess tees sure!

When I was in elementary school I used to wear whatever. I would clash colors all the time. In junior high I wore uniform. in high school until sophomore year I wore uniforms. Junior year I wore jeans and shirts all the time. Senior I mostly wore sweats and basketball shorts and beaters/tshirts. Now in college I actually try to look good. I now dress trendy I guess...I never really thought about it like that though.
Old March 17th, 2010, 02:39 PM

haha yeah! i remember i had a " 2 cute 4 u" shirt hahaha. anyways i also wore uniforms and let me tell you highschool hit me like a big yellow bus! ( mean girls lol) but i had no sense of style i wore the craziest things now like to think i kinda got the hang of it. but my little sisters never wore uniforma and they have the cutest styles! ones is 16 and it the other is 10.

just yester my little 10 yr old sister said" i need to go buy a green shirt ughh i look horrible in green.. but like always i make it work!"
haha i was cracking up.. happy st. patricks day everyone!
Old March 17th, 2010, 03:51 PM

haha sounds like my little brother he wont wear anything but skinny jeans.. and he has about a thousand of them, some even colored.its all good tho he s always making me feel super old by make comments about things and then i just think to myself.. this little boy! how does he know these things haha
Old March 19th, 2010, 12:51 PM

i think alot of a childs style is from their parents.. i was looking at this like 4 yr old boy with plaid shorts, black shirt and lil backwards baseball cap/ he was so cute. and then he had his 7 yr old brother there too and the older brother also had a really good style. both boys were basically copying the style of clothes that the father was wearing. i think that its cool that the kids would wear cute things like that..