Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Food and Nutrition

Old March 31st, 2010, 03:18 PM

i love pizza and tomatoes i can eat tomatoes all day with a little bit of lemon and salt.. mmmmm toooo good. but also pizza i love pizza it alwasy hits the spot and i never get sick of it! love dominos new pizza with the garlic crust.. mmmmmm
Old April 14th, 2010, 01:03 PM

I love so many different kinds of foods it is so hard to choose. I definitely love my seafood yum yum crab, shrimp, lobster all super yummy. I also love eating fruit and all kinds. I love strawberries, blackberries, apples, tangerines, bananas, kiwis, peaches. Oh yeah I love fettucine alfredo yummy yummy. Hmm what else oh yeah I love chocolate cake, dumplings, and white rice. gosh talking about all this food is making me hungry.
Old April 17th, 2010, 03:56 PM

One fo the foods that I cannot get over would have to be Sushi. Just all different kinds of Sushi and all different kinds of flavors, I love it. It's VERY VERY good.

One of my favorite places is a small joint in Pasadena, it is really delicious. :3 I love to eat it, whatever they have to offer, that is.
Old April 27th, 2010, 12:26 PM

mmm i love sushi! too bomb i also really like buafflo wings.. and i want some i got invited to go tonight and i want to go soo bad ahh i want some asain zing!! and spiocy garlic! seriously but i know its gonna be super packed becasue of the laker game
Old April 28th, 2010, 11:18 AM

There are just way too many food that are good. I love fruit the most though. Pretty much any kind of fruit except some of those really exotic ones. but they normal everyday kind of fruits are my favorite. Apples, oranges, tangerines, strawberries, blackberries, bananas, kiwis, mangos, papayas, cherries, peaches...
Old June 2nd, 2010, 11:04 AM

I love chocolate covered strawberries. They are just like the best food EVER. I can't wait to get my hands on some. I will gobble it all up. I especially like the milk chocolate ones those are just the best thing ever. Seriously they are so good. I really want some right now.