Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Women's Health

Old May 1st, 2010, 04:00 PM

I think that when it comes to unconditional love, I think it'd be hard to enjoy an intimate relationship with them since to me, unconditional love is something akin to faith. It's unconditional, it's blind, and if you are intimate with whatever that you are in live with, you start to see it for what it is, and thus, loses it's appeal to be unconditional, I think.
Old May 3rd, 2010, 12:31 PM

i do not think total unconditional love exists, simply because no one could love a person that much because like many other people were saying is that if they make choices to endanger you or your family usually many people would tend to break up or end their relationships with that person. so there for its not longer unconditional
Old May 8th, 2010, 04:57 PM

I don't think unconditional love exists merely because, well, if we love someone regarldess of what we did, then I think there'll definately be a person who was in love with a serial killer/rapist, but looks past all that because her love is unconditional.

Love is based on conditions, and if those conditions aren't fulfilled, we get loved less, and inversely, we love less.

Sad, but true.
Old July 14th, 2010, 01:14 PM

In my opinion unconditional love only comes from family. because realtionships come and go and family cant cheat on you like when your in a realtionship. a intimate relationship can easily be broken but family you love them and they are there for you no matter what. it never changes with family so i can say i unconditionally love my family but i would never tell a guy that..because when intimacy is involved its a lot more complicated.