Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Internet & Technology

Old March 18th, 2010, 05:02 PM

i love that website when i'm bored.. it's like something that keeps me entertained when i'm waiting for class to start or something.. i haven't been on there recently but i swear the stuff on there is hilarious. i always wanted to be one of those people who post things up but funny stuff never happens on my facebook new feeds =(
Old March 19th, 2010, 11:10 AM

i have browsed on here a few times.. but my favorite posts that people add to lame book are when the mother and the child is talking back and fourth.. i would die if my mom ever commented on one of my status'. the last mother/child one i had read was about the son being drunk and getting home.. the mother wrote. if your drunk you better not come over to my house if your going to puke.. you still need to clean the roof from chirstmas time.. Love you mom! that one had me laughing!
Old April 26th, 2010, 05:42 PM

i forgoty about this. im going to visit it before im off of work.. even to i am in a biiiggg hurrry to get out of this chair.. i cantsit down for much longer.. this relly take will power if you ask me.. not to mention sitting in a car for 12 hrs going to texas! ahh. my life i swear
Old April 27th, 2010, 11:16 AM

yezh i only have been t this site once and i thnk im gonna go on again i remember laughing at alot of the stuff on thee i hope one day i dont see smeothing i posted on there haha. but yeah i cant belive alot of the stuff thats said on there.
Old July 19th, 2010, 04:02 PM

i should visit this site again because i havent in awhile an today might be a good day since im seriously in the worst mood possible its not even funny right now but yeah im just annoyed and need a good laugh. soo maybe this will do the trick
Old February 14th, 2011, 02:26 PM

lame boom lover it so funny. i cant help but but woinder if someone has posted something about someone i know . i mean how funn would that be. anyways im here bored and i think im going to have to check it out ..its been awahile.