Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Cosmetics

Old March 11th, 2010, 05:30 PM

Default Oily skin

what can i do to make my skin stop being so oily? where does it come from anyways? is there any makeup i can use to stop the oilness. its like i leave the house for a couple of hours and all these grease pulled up. anything i can use or do about it. it's embarrassing
Old March 11th, 2010, 06:50 PM

ahhhh oily skin. hate it. i remember my grandma use to tell me to put egg whites on my face. i cracked an egg and only used the egg whites.. i put it on my face over night. you can instantly feel your face tighten up. the next morning i washed it off and my face was really smooth. my grandma told me that it closes up the pore. don't do it too often because it can dry up your skin and it wouldn't work anymore cause your skin would be prone to it.
Old March 12th, 2010, 12:31 PM

interesting egg white hmm! im gon ahave to try that yeah i have a very oily face as well..and i find it really odd that when i dont wear makeup my face becomes so oily its gross hahaand i have to go home and wash my face or face my face constantly. but yeah i just use face soap so that i dont add any other hings to my face that might make me break out
Old March 16th, 2010, 06:28 PM

it's true!!!!! when i don't wear makeup my face gets sOOOOo oily... and when i wear make up it's not too bad.. i guess the makeup soaks up the oil but that doesn't sound good at all!!! i use the blotting paper but sometimes i'm embarrass to take it out in public. i guess the best thing to do is just wash my face.
Old March 17th, 2010, 11:15 AM

I used to have packs of those oil abosorbing cosmetic paper things on me all the time. It got so bad that I gave up wearing makeup all together. And rarely do I any more. I didn't really need it to begin with so it wasn't hard for me to give up. Plus it takes me alot less time getting ready now than before because it would take me for ever to apply my makeup because it had to be perfect. Sometimes I do put on a little eye make up but as far as foundation goes...no bueno. Oily skin is annoying!!!
Old April 2nd, 2010, 12:04 PM

i absolutly hate face oil, it causes so many more breakouts and other problems.. like if you put powder make up on over a greasy face it will get all cakey looking and have a textured finish not a smooth clean face look. oil is your worst enemy.
Old April 5th, 2010, 01:56 PM

i was talking wiht some girl when i was shopping ans when i was out the girl had such oily skind it was bad. she i dont think even knew that her face was all greasy. i really wanted to offer her an oil face cleaner thing but then i really thought about it, i think it would really hurt her feelings if i tried to give her one so i tried to pretend that i didnt see it,,
Old April 12th, 2010, 03:01 PM

i think that oily skin is one of the worst things in the world. i hate oil because it makes your skin have alot of problems and causes your pores to clog up and it really bothers me because of the diffrent things that happen from having over oily skin and its gross.
Old April 15th, 2010, 06:09 PM

i carry those oil sucking papers with me. i'm pretty shy to use it in public though.. when youre done using it the paper is all full of oil and youre all embarassed to hold it up to look at it.. when my face gets oily i just go to the restroom and wash it.. especially since summer is coming around.. ahHhhh hello oilyness
Old May 10th, 2010, 01:31 PM

i hate when i get all oily but then again i really dont like to use such stong liquids and cleaning agents on my face becuse i have a rather sensetive face that im worried that i might cause red spots or possibably burn my skin because of all the harsh chemicals. i would much rather spend some money and buy an all organic skin clenser to wash and scrub my face.