Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > General

Old March 11th, 2010, 03:57 PM
Default For 2009

i believe The Hurt Locker won for best picture for the oscar? i didn't watch it, i wanted too but i had to do masssive studying that night! but, in your opinion.. what movie was the best for you, for 2009? doesn't have to be any of those nomation in the oscars just a movie you really enjoyed last year.
Old March 11th, 2010, 05:21 PM

to be hoenst, i haven't watched a lot of newly released 2009 movies last year.. but one that i did definitely enjoy was The Hangover. it was hilarious and one of my tops for sure. it can make me laugh when i'm having a bad day. the part when he had all these mathematical numbers on top of his head when he was gambling! love that movie.
Old March 11th, 2010, 06:20 PM

my favorite movie of 2009 was precious. i really loved it. i felt a wave of emotions runing through me when i was watching that movie in the theaters. it was really good. just made you see things in a different perspective. i think that movie got an academy award for it right? i beleive monique got it or something
Old March 13th, 2010, 05:33 PM

The only movie that I really remember seeing was just old movies. xD So I really did not have much of a favorite for 2009. While I do admit that movies have been getting better, I may be still in that phase where movies are nothing but lackluster for me. D:

At least I still got the internet for videos. D:
Old March 22nd, 2010, 04:48 PM

I would have to say Precious too. That movie was amazing. They way it captured the audience and had them crying and just emotional was amazing! It was a great book and the book tied in with the movie perfect just that the book went into more detail about each character. I love it! I need to go out an buy my copy of the movie. And I wishe Gabbie won an oscar...but I guess its okay because Sandra did a great job in blind side.
Old March 23rd, 2010, 12:54 PM

precious was a good movie but i wouldnt put it up there with the best it was raw and showed the truth yes. but i still think that law abiding citizen was a great movie.. it was filled with drama. entertainment.. suspense it was really good.. i rented the hurt locker and i didnt even watch it! ahh. i should have watched it haha but im sure i'll rent it again.
Old March 27th, 2010, 04:26 PM

I'm kinda glad that Avatar didn't win. I know Avatar was FANTASTIC for great 3-D effects, but to be honest, I heart the story was just MEH in the end. Ah well. D:

Yeah there wasn't anything that I really wanted to see. It was more or less a Meh year.