Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Women's Health

Old March 11th, 2010, 03:45 PM
Default My period is so off.

my period has been so off lately. it's been going on for about 2 months now. i don't have insurance so i've been lagging on going to the doctor. but.. my period been going and going as it please. i would get it for about 4 days then it would disappear for a week and come back for another 2 days. disappear for 5 days and come back again. a little confusin i know.. but it's been so awkward. i'm suppose to be on my period now but it's not coming away. can this possibly be some sort of problem?
Old March 11th, 2010, 06:25 PM

it makes me so sad knowing that a lot of people out there don't have insurance and those people who don't have them need it most. i really hope you find out soon. it's better to know then not to know at all. i hope it's nothing too serious either.. just some hormonal imbalance. please get it checked out as soon as you can.
Old March 15th, 2010, 05:48 PM

i can not stress this enough.. they have plenty of womans clinics where you can go and get checked out even if you do not have insurance.. its very helpful specially with someone who has a problem like you do. it can be very serious when your period is this sparatic.. go to ur free clinic NOw!
Old March 26th, 2010, 01:53 PM

bleeding like that is very unhealthy and it should be checked out by a doctor to make sure that there is really nothing to seriously wrong with you.. i mean that can be causing plenty of medical problems and if your bleeding too much then you might lose too much blood!
Old March 29th, 2010, 03:50 PM

hm yeah! that is weird and like somone said ahead of me there are lots of places that you can go to get a check up and bless the people who help in these clinics.. becasue really all medical expenses are too expensive.