Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Women's Health

Old April 23rd, 2010, 12:20 PM

i hate when guys expect me to be the one that texts them to remind them to hang out. really the way i look at it is, if they really wanna hang out with me they can text me and then make the plans. i dont like having to make all the plans.. and i think if a guy wants to take me out then he should make the first move to make plans then invite me.
Old April 26th, 2010, 05:34 PM

i do this as well.. and iknow its playing games.. but i do the.." i waited for your txt and now you wait for mine" kinda thing haha i know its immature but like when your talking to somenoe and then they respond every 1 hr or so.. its like okkaaayyy.. 5 minutes is long in txt time.
Old July 20th, 2010, 02:42 PM

haha so funny i should come upon this.. becasue yestersya my texting wasnt working for some reason and the guy im dating i caled him about 7 ish .. and i was like well idunno if you txted me or not but my texting wasnt working.. and he was all no i didnt i was witing for you to text me.. and then i thought to myselfff. ohhh nooo thats never going to happen.. i wanted to tell him.. dont play that game becaseu i never text anyone first.
Old September 22nd, 2010, 02:39 PM

haha i use to follow this rule all the time.. but i think now that im in a relationship there is a whole difference set of rules and this most def. doesnt apply haha ohh man the things and game we play inorder to get someone attraction
Old October 22nd, 2010, 12:09 PM

LOL! i use to agree with that but i think thats when your trying to play hard to get some ppl just play hard to get and i mean yeah it works for awhile but then that can be interrupted as i just dont give a fuh you know.. so yeah now with my boyfriend i dont care who txts frist.. as long as we speak during the day