Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Women's Health

Old March 10th, 2010, 05:32 PM

Default im the girl your the boy , you txt me or we dont talk today.

sooo i recently came upon this group page on facebook and i literally started laughing.. becasue i do that and its not like i sit there and do it purposely but i will not txt you fist unless i have too.. and its not soo much becasue im playing a game i just figured if a guy wants to talk to me he will.. and f he doesnt well then he wont.. haha

but i just thought it was funny. who esle follows this rule.
Old March 10th, 2010, 06:58 PM

i do.. i really doo.. haha example. monday night a guy txts me and says " wine night?" and he knows i love wine haha but i say well lets do it tomorrow around 6 ish im already in chill mode. and just showered haha. so he says okay.. the next day.. no txt from him at all.. i didnt txt him either becasue i figured if he wants to get together he would txt or call me... soo i get a call around 8 .. and he says.. well what happened to wine night! and i said i know i thought we were gonna have wine tonight and hes liek well you never txted.. and i was liek well you didnt either. needless to say it might be a hard way and things might not get donw but im done letting guys push me around and walk all over me.

so i play like a guy or else i'll get played.. lol
Old March 11th, 2010, 06:44 PM

hmmm.. this really depends. i know where you girls are coming from but that can relaly bite you in the ass sometimes. my sister and this guy was really into each other and saw some kind of potential but she was playing 'the game'. she never called him and he would always call her. i understand girls like the chase but hey let the calling and texting be mutual to at least show some sort of interest. after a couple of times, the guy thought she wasn't interested in him so he kinda dated around and finally had a girlfriend. she was super heart broken.
Old March 12th, 2010, 12:12 PM

yeah i play that that rule at as well..but to an extent like i wont text a guy first he can txt me.. and if he txted me so many days ina row then after maybe the 3rd or 4th day i txt him and so on and so fourth so that he knows it mutal of course once things get serious this little game stops for the most part.
Old March 12th, 2010, 02:09 PM

haha yeah i saw this group too and i was gonna add it but i didnt want to becasue it doesnt sound really mature haha but its the truth. i dont like tcting guys first if they want tot alk to me then they will txt me and like she said if they txt me a few times ina row well then yeah i'll do it becasue then i know they want to talk to me lol
Old March 15th, 2010, 05:37 PM

i usually dont txt first if its the very first text simply because i feel that if he asked for my number then he can text or call me first after that then i will text every once and a while and then if just becomes mutual. i hate games and i hate playing them.. its a waste of time.. specially when one person is like im going to make them chase me.. well if im intrested n txt you n u never txt me first im going to give up!
Old March 31st, 2010, 02:24 PM

haha i saw this fan site as well and its true.. imean we all do it its funny becasue guys really do love bitches and im not a bitch im pretty mush the sweetest girl you will meet, until you piss me off but really i get screwed over alot,. and now that i dont give guys the time of day they seem to be doing things different i think they like thr thrill of the case.
Old April 2nd, 2010, 10:44 AM

just the other night after class a guy from class was walking out with me towards my car and he stopped and asked me for my number, hes chill so i said sure. i did not ask him for his back simply because i didnt want to have his number until he txted me first. as it turns out he did txt me so i could save his number.. p.s that was the last time i heard from him. o well
Old April 3rd, 2010, 01:17 PM

I sorta follow this rule at times. xD I prefer not to call the guy I'm dating, I would prefer to wait for him to call me. However, there were times I had to call him or text him to let him know what my plans were. Outside of that....well, I just wait for him to call. xD which is weird since we're dating, should we call eachother back and forth?
Old April 5th, 2010, 06:02 PM

its totally fine to be that way because i think that it is really the mans job to talk to you if hes interested.. isent that the way we are taught.. that men should court us and show us that there really a good guy and that they will be able to take care of us some day? if thats the case then why couldent they text or call us first really its ok.