Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Home Theater Gear

Old March 22nd, 2010, 10:19 AM

hang over.. "oh what a cute baby whats his name?" "carlos" haha omg allen is so funny in this movie. i absolutly love it.
the 40 yr old virgin. " her boobs fell like sand bags" haha that line had me laughing for the longest time..
i really cant remember any other movies recently.. sorry
Old March 22nd, 2010, 02:38 PM

hahahahah. I haven't been to the movie theatres in forever but I've been watching movies on tv or whatever.
I've seen: Why did I get married?
Stomp the Yard
Oh and I saw ATL lol but thats more that 3 lol. But I seriously need to go to the theatres its been too long!!!
Old March 23rd, 2010, 12:56 PM

hmmm well the last movie i saw on tv was..
bring it on .. in it to win it on e! haha it was on all weekend.

but in theaters.. it was...
ummm.. ohhh duh! shutter island.
and then alice and wonderland
and wolfman.
Old March 23rd, 2010, 02:23 PM

hahaha yeeah!! the sharks and the jets i also watched that this weekend on e! but my sisters bday was on sunday and she got new moon.. soo i watched that again with her.. and then.. umm before that i think was how to loser a guy in 10 days haha.. hilarious.. benny bo boo boo. naha
Old March 31st, 2010, 05:27 PM

the runaways.
and season two of gossip girl. haha.. actually i lied i thin the last movie was there something about mary so yeah..
Old March 31st, 2010, 05:51 PM

remember me.
new moon.
and superbad it was on the day haha and saving silverman.! remember that movie it was and i had to watch it too funny i remember my sisters and i would rent that movie almost every weekend1
Old April 7th, 2010, 02:58 PM

hum i went to the movies last to see the movie the bounty hunter, that was a really funny movie we loved it. i just watched the lovley bones, its complicated and alice in wonderland. i think that there all super good movies i am planning on buying all of them. i love going out to the movies specially on like wed mornings because its compleatly empty when i go its so relaxing plus its cheap in the mornings.
Old April 8th, 2010, 04:07 PM

last two movies i remember watching are pretty old movies that i watched before.. i just had a movie night with my ltitle brother.. so we watch alice in wonderland that my friend bought for me recently.. toy story the first one... watching the whole toy story since he never watched it before and get it started before we watch the newest one coming out in theaters..
Old April 10th, 2010, 02:27 PM

I think the last three movies that I saw would be Book of Eli, The Family Guy Movie with Stewie going all over time to find his real father, and Aliens. I have to say that all of them, Aliens was the best film overall, Family Guy was the funniest film, and the Book of Eli was the most dissapointing out of the bunch. D:

But yeahthose were the last films I saw
Old April 12th, 2010, 11:59 AM

hum the last 3 movies i have watched were julie and julia, hot tub time machine.. Saw that in theaters and it was pertty good im not a huge fan of the movie simply because there are some really stupid parts that happen but then again there are alot of funny things and so i think over all it was worth watching.. and i watched the blind side.