Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Seniors' Health

Old March 26th, 2010, 12:58 PM

im not a huge fan of having my family be part of my facebook simply becasue i dont always want them in on my info and stuff. its one thing when i tell them abou tsomething but it really buggs when i walk in the house and they start talking about my event that they saw stuff on facebook posted and then are like ohh so how was that.. its like i didnt tell you for a reason..
Old March 27th, 2010, 03:39 PM

My grandma recently got a facebook account, and it's weird. I'm not used to it, personally, but it's not something I truly mind. It's just unusual especially since my grandmother doesn't really go on the computer that much...so yeah, a afacebook. xD

Ah well, it's the trend these days.
Old April 14th, 2010, 03:32 PM

yeah i signed on theother day and my grandma had friend requetsted me! i was really shocked becasue shes always having trouble singing on to her e-mail haha but yeah i guess its good since my grandma livers in a different state then i do.
Old April 28th, 2010, 02:02 PM

my sister told me my grandma had a facebook.. so i requested to be her firend. needless to say she still hasnt accepted me.. im not sure if its becasue she doesnt know how too or if becasue she doesnt want too! hhaha.
Old May 25th, 2010, 02:15 PM

my grandparents have facebook, although to be honest, I'm not too careful disclosing my online presence to any members of my family online, especially considering I act differently from my friends than when I do around my family. And I certainly don't want to freak out my family by saying something that is meant for friends.
Old July 13th, 2010, 12:08 PM

everyone is on facebook these days. well everyone besides my parents. they refuse t maek one because they dont want anone to know what they are doing lol. anyways. my gma my aunts and uncles most my friends at least have 3 or 5 family memembers as their friends.
Old August 26th, 2010, 04:34 PM

everyone is on facebook you can find long lopst parents/ cousins/ etc on facebook haha thats the only thinkg i havent figured out if i like that or not. but other then that facebook is great i log on every day and i love it its no long jusrt for collleg students thats for sure.
Old October 22nd, 2010, 12:00 PM

my grandma just got a droid! soo i wouldnt be suprised if she was on twitter and facebook. haha i actually think she does have a facebook becasue i remember her calling me asking how to register. but yeah shes a crack up[ and i love love her sooomuch but at the end i cant help but laugh at her a little shes just too cute.