Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Seniors' Health

Old March 10th, 2010, 04:11 PM

Default grandparents on facebook.

soo in the " grandparents txting you! " thread i realized that my granda has a facebook too and she sent me an emial awhile back talking about how i should add her and search for her haha i rememebr when i had to help her with an email. now shes all set to go on facebook.. whose grandparents have a facebook??
Old March 10th, 2010, 05:29 PM

hahah i remember my gma called me and asked me how she can start an account on facebook since i get5 on soo much i memorized the paged on how to start an account but still i thought it was a trip and i couldnt belive it and then i told me best freind and her whole family is on there including her gma and gpa! so i guess its the new thing to do,
Old March 10th, 2010, 06:53 PM

haha yeah my parents dont want a facebook becasue they say they dont want people to know what they are doing.. but i mean okay my grandparents! like how many of there freinds can have a facebook. but hey man if thats how they want to stay connected. good for them, .. computers and technology has realy helped soo many people in soo many ways i loovee it.
Old March 11th, 2010, 04:41 PM

omg! i know what you mean! my grandparents have facebooks too. it's kind of awkward.. i was considering should i add them?!?! it's kind of weird but they are my grandparents and i love them =) just kind of werid seeing pictures on my facebook. my aunt and uncles are okay but grandma?? grandpa??? oh facebook!
Old March 12th, 2010, 12:08 PM

hahaha funny you should stay that i have a friend whos whole family is basically on fb. and she had to recently delete her gma so she couldnt look at her pictures and what not or her status.. in a while i know sometimes i let my frustrations or make silly comments on fb so im not sure i would want my gma to see them either haha
Old March 12th, 2010, 02:06 PM

haha yeah id feel the same way becasue i know im not 21 yet and i know she wont approve haha so yeah my gma has a fb too but she hasnt accepted me! so i have the opposite problem ahha but yeah facebook is the new thing.
Old March 13th, 2010, 04:37 PM

My grandparents have a facebook, and they've found me. D:

I really hate it when family tries toa dd me, I personally try to keep my online business and my family business seperate, so I'm glad that facebook lets you approve who watches you.
Old March 15th, 2010, 12:51 PM

i hate the fact that the people add their grandparents and family.. lol my family is basically not allowed on my page haha i have them blocked from pictures, and comments.. simply because my friends think its wonderful to tag me when im at me worst like when im drunk and walk up and grab some guys butt.. or im making inappropriate jestures.. yea no thank you..
Old March 17th, 2010, 06:20 PM

funny i should find this thread becasue not only is my grandma on facebook but so is my aunt.. and uncle.. everyone but my parents basically which is good but stil its like a family reuinon over facebook its crazy lol
Old March 22nd, 2010, 05:55 PM

I wasn't surprised to find that my grandparents had a facebook. Everybody has a facebook these days. Even kids in grade school which I thought was ridiculous. But hey its a free country right? But I like that my grans have a facebook because then I send them cute little messages and talk to them back and forth without actually having to call them or anything. And then they can stay updated on what I'm doing and see my pictures that I take and send me cute comments on them lol.