Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Cosmetics

Old March 10th, 2010, 02:31 PM

Default Loreal Roll On Foundation

Has anybody tried this? I think its pretty cool idea to get an even coverage and all. My only problem is I don't know how effective it would be. I've had a lot of trail and error with different types of foundation so thats why I'm curious as to how many of you guys actually tried it or is even considering it...
Old March 10th, 2010, 04:04 PM

ohh yeah i saw a commercial for this and i thought to myself " wont it look like streaks??"" like on your face if you cant blend oit well.. well i guess you just never know until you try.. but i dont normally wear foundation so someone let me know how it is if they try it!
Old March 11th, 2010, 04:33 PM

i never heard of it or seen it on tv before. it crazy how they just come up with all these crazy make up idea. i'm not sure if a roll on foundation will give you an even coverage but at the same tiem, i never seen it. you probably might still have to blend it in.. give me some details when someone tried it!!! =)
Old March 15th, 2010, 05:21 PM

wow its like all the things they come out with.. i think the thing that works best with me would be the spray on foundation it goes on like a mist and it gives a nice even coverage. i have used it several times and i love it so much simply because of the way it gives such an air brushed coverage.
Old March 17th, 2010, 11:09 AM

Theres a spray on Foundation?!!!! What? Have I been cast away from reality that long to not know that you can pray on your foundation? I've heard the roll on part and all that but this is jus wow!! Wouldn't it drip?! I have to look this up for sure because man this is a trippy on for sure! I'm bearly trying out liquid foundation lol. But seriously the roll on idea sounds kinda cool if you can find your perfect shade.
Old April 2nd, 2010, 01:50 PM

they sell spray on foundation.. i know that dior sales one its like mist in a can.. you hold it about 6-8 inches away from your face you close your eyes and spray you can feel the mist so you know how much is covered and what is not. its really expensive for a small bottle but its really cool and i really liked it. they also have spray foundation at sephora stores.. check it out you might really like it.
Old April 5th, 2010, 11:31 AM

my mom bought this loreal roll on foundation and she really seems to like it however i really dont i think that, i think the whole roll on thing is weird. i dont think that all people would like it because of the feel when your putting it on but o well i guess thats the way that they do thing..
Old April 7th, 2010, 10:48 AM

I haven't tried it but I have seen it around. I think it would be really cool to try but I don't know how well it would work because of possibility of streaks I mean I doubt it work that great. especially since everyone has different shades of skin tones so it would probably be hard to match your skin unless you found the perfect shade or something.