Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > General

Old March 9th, 2010, 03:34 PM

Default imax

i personally think that imax movies just look soo much better. im sure your saying well.. duh!! haha but seriously i recently saw a movie in imx 3d and it really made me like the move alot more i felt like i was in the movie.. same with avatar its different when you just watch it on the screen.
Old March 10th, 2010, 06:12 PM

yes i agree i like imax movies alot better too bt i think its suppose to be that way haha its usppose to be a better experience but its funyn becasue it seems like everything is in 3d these days.. and it makes me think like what if you want to watch it at home? ti know they have a regualr version but still its not the same.
Old March 12th, 2010, 05:19 PM

Well now they are coming out with all those 3d enabled tvs so I guess you will be able to experience it at home now too which is a pretty amazing thing if you think about it. I do like watching imax 3d movies but sometimes i do get a little motion sickness but it depends where i sit. If i sit towards the front of the movie I feel really sick like I am about to throw up kind of thing but if I just move up and sit towards the top of the theater it is a much better experience.
Old March 15th, 2010, 01:20 PM

i have never been to watch a movie in imax 3d. i think i should really jump on the imax movie train and experence what everybody is talking about.. i am think ing about finally watching alice in wonderland and i think i might actually go and watch that movie in 3d simply because i have heard alot of comotion over watching about how good it is..
Old March 18th, 2010, 02:48 PM

yup... you can't go wrong with imax. i remember when i watched avatar in imax 3-d. the movie was soooo amazing!!! like someone said, it's like you were there in the movie with them. there was soo much depth. instead of the 3-d having the usual effect of poppin gout in your face, it seem like the avatar imx 3-d was more in depth like you can reach for the background. i know i'm ranting sorry
Old March 19th, 2010, 03:58 PM

I like watching movies in Imax too. It just feels like a whole different experience then watching it in 2d. I really like the feeling when you watch movies in Imax. Though I also have the problem of getting motion sickness sometimes when i sit towards the front of the theater. I don't know if it is because it is in imax or because it is just uncomfortable sitting in the front.
Old April 7th, 2010, 11:46 AM

I love watching Imax movies too It just feels like a totally different experience than watching regular movies. At least it seems so to me. I only watched a couple of movies in Imax though. I watched Up in imax 3d and it was just awesome. i loved that movie. At first I got a little motion sickness because I guess I sat too close but once I moved back a few seats I felt much better and felt like I could be in the movie. Floating in the house.
Old April 7th, 2010, 05:53 PM

i cant wait to go see that movie alice in wonderland imax 3d i hear that the movie is compleatly insane being in imax and then being in 3d they say make it really that much better so im really counting done the days untill my boy takes me to go see it because thats the next movie were planning on going to see. once i see it i will write about it on here.. so if i dont write back about it that means i probably havent seen it yet.
Old April 8th, 2010, 02:20 PM

imax 3-d is ammmmmmazing. i watched imax before a long loong time ago with night at the museum and it was okay. but with imax 3-d... it seriously takes it to another level! watching avatar was soo good.. it felt like you're with them in their adventure. i want to watch alice in the wonderland in 3-d too but i heard that movie was just ok
Old April 9th, 2010, 12:27 PM

i agree that imax 3d is amazing. there are so many movies that you can go and see in three d and that everybody says that there totally amazing. i really want to go and see a movie tonight in three d but im not sure if there is any out other than alice n wonderland.. i dont want to see that again, hopefully they have another movie out that i can go watch so i can enjoy the experence..