Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Seniors' Health

Old March 8th, 2010, 02:29 PM

Default grandmas style?

haha my grandma when she is getting dressed up she always wears very extravigant jewlery and does here hair all fancy. when i saw a friends gma at a wedding she was dressed in parachute pants and a sweater but she was getting down it was so funny watching her dance you know she was the star of the dance floor when she was younger!
Old March 8th, 2010, 03:22 PM

hahahhaha. Hey...GMAz know how to get down. Mine taught me the cabbage patch and the electric slide....I taught her how to walk it out. Hilarious!!! I miss my GMA!!! I need to go visit her again...Everytime I go to visit I end up leaving with some of her clothes and some books...those are the two things we have in common!! She has clothes from way back in the day that are coming back in style like man!! I practically see her closet in magaziines. She never throws any of her clothes away...her reasoning is she has three grand daughters and she never buys things cheap so why not? Her clothes are bomb no lie tho!!!
Old March 9th, 2010, 01:32 PM

my grandma is pretty young for being a grandma, haha well im sure im not the only one who has a young gma. but my gma has always dressed very well nice and stylish but i remember once for my sisters 15th birthday she had a big party and my grandma brought two dresses.. one that looked like a 16 yr olds prom dress that actually had a whole in the middle to show her stomach it was beyond ridiculous. my mom had to tell her no right away haha but we all got a good laugh she ended up wearing a gorgous black dress .. also my gma alwasy has alot of clothes from back in the day bags included.. and i love it when shes cleaning out her closet
Old March 13th, 2010, 04:40 PM

I remember what my grandmother wore. I remember she had her hair styled really wild, and she alwawys had tons of jewelry, especially on her hands.

Oh, and there was always a bunch of perfume she had on as well. That was my grandmother's fashion when I was growing up.
Old March 15th, 2010, 01:50 PM

i really am glad im way to skinny to wear any of my grandma;s clothes.. simply because she would try and hand me down her closet if she could i totally would never wear anything that hse has in there.. simply because my grandma is super old so im lucky that we are no where near the same side.. my mom also lacks fashion!
Old March 16th, 2010, 02:47 PM

it's always a joy to see grandma/grandpas with such energy! my grandpa does the same when she's getting all dressed up. she would have these pearl necklace or something. got her hair permed and it looks like a semi-fro. i see a lot of grandmas with these hairs too!!! =)
Old March 17th, 2010, 11:16 AM

hahaha. My Gran's BDay is coming up so my mom and my aunts are teaming up to buy my aunt a really nice church out fit. My grandma is very classy flashy when it comes to her 'Sunday Clothes' so its just wow! They bought her a gold suit....Its something I wouldn't mind wearing I was like Man you guys couldn've bought me one lol. But My mom bought her a Goldish tan Prada purse...its really nice. My other aunt bought the shoes which are cute...and my other a hat!! I mean she's bout to be looking fly...I know she'll love it.
Old March 17th, 2010, 02:46 PM

im suppose to go visit my gma this weekend in texas and she even told me.. dont pick alot becasue i have some clothes i wanna give you haha i love it when she does that becasue my gma has excellent taste in clothes. bags and shoes so im always looking forward to it.. i will admit there has been sometimes when she gives something and i just look at it or stuff it in the back of my closet becasue i dont know what to do with it!