Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Skincare

Old April 7th, 2010, 02:35 PM

im a total germaphobe and so it drive me insane to barrow sombodys razor, i have been staying at my boyfriends house for the last week and havent been out to go buy my self a razor so i have been being stuck all hairy. i think today is the day i go buy a razor simply because i cant take it any more im tired of having to keep my arms down because there hairy and they itch so so so bad when the hair is growing in.
Old April 7th, 2010, 04:17 PM

i cannot stand it when i forget to shave and the hair starts to get a little longer than normal it becomes so itchy and i really just cant stand it. i really wish they invented a lotion that you could apply right after you shave and ti would block the hair or prevent the hair from growing so we wouldnt have to shave as much simply because there is way to many things we got going on in our lifes these days.
Old April 8th, 2010, 04:23 PM

i don't know any home remedies but it doesn't really make me itchy but i do have friends telling me the same problem. it just annpys me to see the hair on my body.. but i think the most efficent way to get rid of the hair completely would be lasering but of course it is very very costly. until then.. try waxing it.. the growing process takes a lot longer thans having
Old April 12th, 2010, 03:59 PM

yes! thank god someone said it. becasue know we allt hink it., but as much as i do not like having hair down there. its kinda irrating when it grows back espeically likein a bathing syit from time to time and you cant really do anything about it becasue you can just stick your hands down ther in strach it in public haha
Old April 16th, 2010, 01:54 PM

they sale moisturizers that help with the bikini area after is has been shaved or waxed it is said to help with the itchy irratated skin from it growing back so im hoping that it works im going to try it for my self next week. im going to go get waxed and then see how it turns out.. hopefully its good. they probably have a lotion mix that you could even do at home that would work.
Old April 28th, 2010, 02:21 PM

uggg yes i hate this and no one can lie and say they havent gone through this once. becasue im sure if you have ever shaved you have. its kidna annoying and then when it gorws out again.. you have to go through it all over again a week later
Old September 28th, 2010, 03:32 PM

ahhhh i hate ingrown hairs too! i get them once in a while on my under arms or at my private part. it's so annoying!!! and it bothers me too. i usually use my tweezers to get them out. lol or i ask my boyfriend to do the job. hahah. it's crazy when you pull out the hair and it's super long but it's growing under the skin. grossss