Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Skincare

Old March 8th, 2010, 01:45 PM

Default itchy hair regrowth..

i absolutly hate it when my armpit hair, leg hair or private parts start to regrow their hair simply because i get all itchy and i start to scratch and itch everything. i absolutly hate that feeling simply because of the way everything grows and things that really bug. so hopefully i can find something that helps with the itchyness of them.. any body know any home remedys?
Old March 8th, 2010, 03:14 PM

The only thing that I know of is to use anti itch lotions...like nivea or goldbond. Also lotions that have herbs in it...like lavender and stuff like like that. But Usually I use use lotion and put it on there. It stops itching after awhile. I hate how sometimes it itches right after you finished shaving....like its not really itching but it feels weird...but I think its cause my legs and arm pits get dry after I shave. So I just put some lotion on it and it works like a charm.
Old March 8th, 2010, 05:13 PM

This is hilarious. I totally understand where you guys are coming from. Im not going to sit here and pretend that I actually don't have a problem with this either. I notice too that its not as bad when I wax but with that it burns....I've just started waxing sooo that could be the reason why. But honestly it was torture the first time. After a couple of times it gets easier though and its not as painful!!! So you might want to try waxing versus shaving.
Old March 9th, 2010, 02:00 PM

i have always wanted to try waxing.. but idunno i mean im an open person.. and not normally a shy person but when it comes to that its like who do you pick . or pick to go to get waxxed.. i mean becasue if its not done right it can casue infections.. also the thought of someone starting at me down there is kinda weird but im sure i will get over it.. and as for the itch! ahh yes! i hate that seriously the things that we have to go through.
Old March 10th, 2010, 11:34 AM

This is too funny. But I'm sure alot of girls and guys have this problem. I notice that I have that problem too when my hair is growing on my head even. My scalp get all itchy and sometimes its unbearable. And then the next time I get my hair done I grew like 3 inches. It doesn't happen like everyday its like sometimes out of the blue and it lasts a couple of days to a week. I thought something was wrong with me and went to my doctor and he said I was fine. SMH!!!
Old March 10th, 2010, 06:00 PM

yeah i know they have products to sooth after shaving but i mean im not sure how well they work . and i know we all go through this.. and lets face it its super annoying espeically if like your underwear are pressing against it then your kinda screwed becasue your out and cant really do anything about it haha
Old March 12th, 2010, 12:39 PM

hahaha! sally you got it right on the dot! but yeah im kinda going throught this and its funny becasue it happens but i never really rthought of it as a universal problem which sounds dumb becasue if you shave well then yeah its an issue.. but normally my best friend and i talk about everything.. from putting baby powder down so it smells like baby powder to.. to umm.. well everything i wont get into detail ,. its jjst werid becasye every 2nd person inn this weird goes through this.
Old March 17th, 2010, 11:12 AM

I hate when I shave and it burns!!! My hair itches when it grows back sometimes but its no where near how it feels when that burning sensation starts kicking in. But I guess if I wax I wouldn't have that burning sensation....just a raw sensation...hmmmm I wish I was hairless!
Old March 22nd, 2010, 04:15 PM

I've only found that with my hair on my head too. Not so much my hair on my body lol. Its kind of weird but my scalp feels extra dry when my hair is growing back and then it starts itching really bad. I can't help it but Its really annoying at times. When I shave and my hair grows back its more of a burning than an itch thats for sure. And thats uncomfortable too. But I now lotion my legs right away with unscented lotion and it works perfectly.
Old April 5th, 2010, 04:33 PM

i hate having to shave it takes me for ever because if i miss a hair i freak out and i have to go back and make sure i dont miss anything. i really wish that i didnt freak out so bad about it becasue many people would never notice but the worst part is i notice and i think that everybody else will notice and that really bugs me like no other.