Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Fragrance

Old April 12th, 2010, 11:44 AM

my best friends mom is highly allergic to everything as well when we wear any type of sented body lotion around here or burn any kind of candle it really bothers her because she says that it really bothers her nose and she says tht shes having a hard time breathing because of the diffrent types of sents and they cause her lungs to struggle while breathing.
Old April 27th, 2010, 01:16 PM

i cant say i dont wear perfume becasue i do,,. but i dont wear it all the time. just sometimes like normally when i go out i'll wear it. and what not. but other then that im good but if it starts getting hotter i'll be sure to keep a bottle of body spray with me at all times becasue.. heyy man you never now!
Old May 26th, 2010, 12:05 PM

I don't wear perfume well not on a regular basis. I will probably wear it like once a year when I just randomly feel like it because I only own one bottle of perfume and it is like this fruity smell but when i just got it I sprayed it on like a lanyard cuz it smelled weird so i wanted to cover up the smell but then I got sick of the smell of my perfume so now I don't really like to wear it cuz it makes me a little sick
Old May 29th, 2010, 05:51 PM

i tend not to wear makeup all that much. well, not a LOT of makeup. I just have enough to make me look like I'm going out on a normal day. As for perfume, someone commented that the bathwash and shampoo is good enough, which is what I tend to use.

however, when i go out, I do use perfume. not too much, still.
Old June 18th, 2010, 02:35 PM

i rarely wear perfume. perfume is really good when i'm going out on a date, or if i'm going to a special event, but i prefer to use it very lightly. however, in general, i just prefer to use sweet smelling body washes and shampoos instead.

i really like using those in particular.
Old November 16th, 2010, 04:11 PM

i wear perfume when i go out. i don't wear it when i go to school or work because i don't really see a purpose but when you're going out with your friends or a nice dinner you do want to smell good!! i had my perfume for a couple of years now and it still pretty full. lol tells you how much i really wear perfume.