Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Fragrance

Old March 8th, 2010, 01:42 PM

Default who does NOT wear perfume?

i really hate wearing perfume because im am so highly allergic to anything that has a strong scent and so when i smell any kind of strong flower scent i start sneezing and getting all stuffy. i absolutly hate it or when i get in the car and someone has basically bathed in perfume ahh its the worst i have to like hold my breath!
Old March 9th, 2010, 02:02 PM

im not gonna say i dont wear any perfume becasue i do but only when im going out and i tend to do put alot on becasue im out and i dont want to start to smell like anything else but i never spry infront of anyone.. always away like in the bathroom or something becasue like you said some people are very sensitive when it comes to things like this
Old March 10th, 2010, 12:07 PM

I don't really like showering myself i perfume either. Usually I Spray and walk through. I know but I got it from my dad. My boyfriend makes fun of me all the time but I quickly shut him up lol. But seriously I hate it when you walk by some people and the scent just hits you and you can't help but cough sometimes. And then on top of all that some people cover up their funk with a whole lot of it. I hardly ever wear perfume as it is...
Old March 11th, 2010, 05:14 PM

i waer perfume once in a while. when i'm going out or going to somewhere nice. i dont drench myself with the bottle but hey it's nice to smell good! but when it all comes down, it is all to a person's perference. in your case, i wouldn't blame you for not liking it!
Old March 12th, 2010, 12:44 PM

i dont wear perfume on a dialy.. but i do use body spray o actuallt keep some in my purse because well you never know.. i think if i didnt wear perfume iwould kinda be slef consious.. i mean i do wear deordorant and what not.. but still im constantly givine people hugs and beingin close spaces with them on a hot day i dont wanna be that girl you know
Old March 12th, 2010, 03:55 PM

I don't really wear perfume but I do like to spray other things with perfume. Like I have that the spray fan from disney and the string smelled really bad so i just sprayed it with perfume. I don't know If i think it smells bad then I just spray it. So though I don't use perfume on myself I do spray my things with it to make it smell better.
Old March 19th, 2010, 02:47 PM

I don't like to wear perfume because sometimes it really gives me a horrible headache so I just rather not. But once in a while if it is for a special occasion then I just use a little. I only have one bottle of perfume and it is pretty much still full to the brim even though it is almost two years old. Oh well it still smells nice I don't know how fast does perfume expire or does it expire?
Old March 23rd, 2010, 03:41 PM

i don't wear perfumes. i use to when i was in middle and high school. i was one of those who would shower themsevles with it and thinking that was the way to go.. ahhhh.. i still can't believe i use to do that.. i don't wear anything anymore..i have a couple of different perfumes at home just sittign there and getting old
Old March 31st, 2010, 11:06 AM

I don't were perfumes either because I don't know but it gives me really bad headaches if i smell it too long. Like a little is ok but a lot people wear way too much and I just can't stand the smell. It probably because when I would wear perfume I would put too much so now I just can't stand the smell.
Old April 9th, 2010, 01:58 PM

i wish i could wear it but then again im like the person who started this post.. im highly allergic to sented stuff. i really wish i wasent because then i would be able to smell pretty and get compliments like.. you smell so good or what sent are you wearing i really like it.. o well what can i do other than try to find a good sent that does not bother me..