Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Hair & Nail

Old March 31st, 2010, 12:17 PM

I don't really know about bows but I love wearing flowers in my hair. I think any age people can wear them. I really like wearing real ones though because I think they look much better than the fake ones. I just love wearing real flowers especially in the summer because its feels so tropical to me. Like im in hawaii or something. lol
Old April 2nd, 2010, 01:22 PM

my aunt has a bush that grows those hybiscus looking flowers so i usually pluck one from there at night then i give it some water and then put it in the fridge for a while then in the morning when i wear it , the flower looks fresh all day long i absolutly love the diffrent flowers.
Old April 9th, 2010, 02:03 PM

i wear flowers and bows in my hair all the time, its the best accessory that one could use. i love them they make your out fit look compleatly cute and compleatly fancy. i love doing my hair with a poof and then clipping in a flower or bow to accessorise and it really does a good job to make it a complete.
Old April 28th, 2010, 05:35 PM

my sister has tones of them we buy them for her tho she loves them i think for christmas i got her one for her bday i got her another one and then i gace her all mine anf for easter i got her another theres just soo many! haha they are too cute
Old May 18th, 2010, 12:50 PM

yeah i think they are pretty cute as well i have a ferw i dont wear them as much anymore but i still have them i remember i wore a black lace rose head band on new years with red lips and everyone was all you look like a flapper! haha not the look i was trying to go for but still super cute. i loved my dress.
Old April 8th, 2011, 01:57 PM

i have a headband flower in my hair right now! i love it.. i use to wear them all the time when i had short hair and i just looked like a little girl so now that i can wear and not look like im 5 i love putting my hair into a side braid and adding the headband flowers