Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Hair & Nail

Old March 8th, 2010, 01:36 PM

Default bows and flowers..

at what age do you think is to old to be wearing the little bows or flowers in your hair.. i really love to wear flowers and things like that in my hair but im worried that im going to look to old wearing them and people are going to give me dirty looks about it.. so i am asking you at what would you stop wearing bows or flowers in your hair?
Old March 8th, 2010, 03:45 PM

I don't think that theres even an age limit. I mean seriously all the head bands and stuff that I see at forever 21 all have bows and ribbons and flowers on them. And I see people in their 30s wearing them. Celebs wear them all the time so I mean it can't be all that bad. And I mean who cares what other people think they're not important. so if you really are into wearing bow and flowers and all that good stuff then totally do you. I still wear them. I love them. Espeically since florals are going to be in this spring you should keep doin you, They're probably jealous cuz you look fly.
Old March 10th, 2010, 03:44 PM

Brianna's right. I see them in stores besides forever21 and they're being marketed to older people. I think they're cute. I wear them too especially if I'm wearing a cute little dress. I love the fashion that is in these days. I love everything about it. I'm so happy sequence clothes came into style love it!!! But seriously you should rock your bows and flowers...let them stair. They're probably giving you the evil because you look fab and they don't!!!
Old March 10th, 2010, 04:19 PM

yeah i have a whole bunch that i got from forever.. flowers bows. beads.. braids haha i started my own little collection but i have short hair now so i never wore my hair down with them i always wore it with like pony tail or something.. my best friend use to make fun of me and tell me i looked like a little girl.. but to be honest i told her ohhh well i like them haha and she shut up.. becasue when it comes donw to it you have to like it.
Old March 10th, 2010, 06:08 PM

yeah i think they are cute too i like them.. and its in style. or was in style. but yeah anyways im here at work and talking about forever 21 makes me wanna shop shop shop! ah i need another job to suppot my shopping problems lol but yeah i say wear them who care what others dont like if u like and it makes you feel nice then keep it!
Old March 12th, 2010, 12:48 PM

yeah i have a few as well .. but i went to foerever yesterday and they are all on the sale racks now so im not sure how much more they will be in style but im sure if you have the already and want tow ear them thats fine.. but im just saying becasue if you were considering buying them.. you have to go now becasue they disappear.. i know i picked up a few i think they look cute with bathing suits.. or little day dresses.
Old March 12th, 2010, 03:49 PM

I don't think it matters too much but I also think it depends on what kind of bow and what kind of flower. If it is a real flower like the in Hawaii then I think you can pretty much wear them at any age. But for some bows like the big bow I dont really think it is appropriate for adults to wear maybe teenagers and people in there 20s but i think after that it does seem a little weird to me.
Old March 15th, 2010, 02:26 PM

i think if your wearing it everyday then i think it can start to get old but if your wearing it for a special occasion then maybe its fine. i went to a wedding not to long ago and all the brides maids had a little black bow in their hair on the side.. the bride had freshflowers in her hair and many guest had flowers that matched their outfits clipped into their hair i think it looked really cute!
Old March 22nd, 2010, 04:48 PM

I think its cute at any age it doesn't really matter. I mean if thats what you want to wear who cares. I wear bows and flowers in my hair all the time. Not necessarily school girl status but they're cute in a mature way lol. I mean if different if you're like grandma status wearing them but then it depends on how the big the accents of the bows/flowers are. I don't care I wear mine regardless!
Old March 23rd, 2010, 01:49 PM

i went shopping with my grandma this weekend and her one of her freinds and they were all into headbands and all different types.. some with beads.. some with bows and flowers.. other that were braided. but i have to admit.. they keep up with fashion becasue they are everywhere.