Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Movies Reviews and Recommendations

Old March 8th, 2010, 01:31 PM

Default The Orphan

so i watched this movie this past thursday and i was totally freaked out.. there was such a creepy twist in this movie i was shocked when i saw and heard them say what the twist was.. the whole movie keep me all jumpy and nervous. it was horrible and these poor little kids that are traped into beleiving her and her horrible things.. its so so sad!
Old March 8th, 2010, 03:41 PM

This movie was a trip. First off I did not want to see it. Because I love little kids even the bad ones and that just changed my whole view of children. I mean Come on!!! That little girl was crazy! And whats scary is that my little cousin loved that movie. She's like 10 and she was all into it. I didn't think she should've even came with us to the movies but we had to babysit her and her older brother wanted to see it with his girlfriend. Man that was the trippiest movie ever! I mean a 10 year old loved it and I was freaked out....wow I'm pathetic lol
Old March 15th, 2010, 04:44 PM

yes i agree this movie was so creapy, i watched it with my family and it was pretty intense, i liked the twist it had i nvere suspected that the little girl was actually a grown adult posing as a child.. no wonder she could play the piano, draw, and was so tricky. that poor little deaf girl all worried and stuff like that i was like this girl is possesed!