Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Child and Teen Health

Old April 3rd, 2010, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by april may View Post
Im 2 months pregnant and i have not told my family.. i have gotten my self into a little bit of a mess. i live with my husband.. the only thing is that my parents still think hes just my boyfriend. we went to vegas and got married like 5 months ago. now i find out im having his baby, so do i tell my parents that my Boyfriend or HUsband got me knocked up.. lol drop both bombs or let them have a wedding for us someday and then think we had the babiiee before we "got married". oh boy im so stressed.. why did i hide it in the first place.. oH thats right we were drunk one night in vegas! haha but its the best decision i have ever made. <3
How old are you? What are you gonna do for money? Is your husband at school, what will he do for money? What will you do?

I can't tell if you're trolling us, but you know, if you're serious, then I hope that child will give you a sense of responsibility because what you did was a very irresponsible move that you will have to live with for the next 20 years. D:

TELL YOUR PARENTS NOW about both your sudden marriage and your sudden pregnancy. Get help with this because just from your last sentence, it shows you have njot given any thought to having a kid at all, and ideally, you need to plan ahead to have the best for the child, and you clearly haven't. Tell your parents and get all the help you can because, oh boy, you are sure going to need it,
Old November 16th, 2010, 04:43 PM

i have to agree. you're decision of even getting married because you two were drunk sounds irresponisble. i get that you two are in love but getting married because you two are drunk-spontanous sounds pretty bad to me. i'm glad that you two just don't regret it after sobering up. you should just let your parents know about the pregnancy. i mean you do live with your boyfriend and i'm sure that they do know that you two have sex so it should be expected but probably not too soon. either way, come clean and let them know. no point of holding it back any longer because it's a child that you have inside of you that will continue to grow.