Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > TV Talk

Old May 29th, 2010, 04:26 PM

speaking of a shot of love, did you ever see the first episode of the first season of "SHOT of LOVE with Tila Tequila"? There was that redneck stereotype who LITERALLLY SAID, "I've never been with an asian girl before, but, I love chinese food..."

.................................................. ...............................
.......................................HOW DOES THAT WORK?! D:
Old June 2nd, 2010, 05:43 PM

i hate new york as well and i cant even stand to look at flavor flav so idunno how those girls kissed him! hmmm.. i cant stand the hills anymore i use to like it but now ehh.. hmmm basically anything that has heid and spencer in it.. b ut i do like kendra and the kardashains.. and say yes to the dress..

i think the worst show ive ever seen was this show i dont even know the name of it and there were 4 rooms small rooms and like a computer that told you do certain things.. like one day the computer would turn the heat off and it would be cold or just feed them peppers.. ridicilous things!
Old June 10th, 2010, 09:59 AM

There was a really funny show called The Pick Up artist involving this one guy called Mystery, or whatever his name is. Essentially, they picked ten really desperate guys, participate in really ridiculous challenges (Like make out with a orange, yeah.) and the goal is for them to become the BEST Pick Up Artist.

another wtf show. xD
Old June 12th, 2010, 12:23 PM

anyone remember temptation island? that show was funny in my opinion. it was essentially just couples splitting apart and getting seduced by hotter men and women on their side of the camp. i don't think there were any prizes in the show, i think it was just a test to see who would stay was a funny show since no one broke it off with oen another despite heavy make-out sessions. xD
Old July 12th, 2010, 02:40 PM

THE HILLS! thannnnkkk goodddnnneesss that the last show aires tomorrow. becaseu seriousl yi liked it lie the first 2 seasons and now its just terrible all staged and what not. and i cant stand when i see it on.. soo that had to go!!