Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > TV Talk

Old March 6th, 2010, 05:40 PM

Default Bad Reality Shows

Since there are a lot of shows that I have watched, I thought I would share you some really bad ones that I saw or at least heard about. xD

One of them was a show that was literally 6 people dating in a dark room, and if they like deachother, they walk off the show. It's a quick dating show that has a new cast every episode...but it was lame. xD

Anyone got any other shows to "recommend?"
Old March 8th, 2010, 02:58 PM

all those house of love, rock of love, tila tequila shows.. all of them are kinda trashy.. remember the show " the swan" where they talked all kinds of trash on the girls and did all kinds of plastic surgery to them so that they would have a better self image of them selfs.. its really horrible to see how some woman think there really that ugly that then need to have so much plastic surgery when their really beautiful in their own ways.. people really love you for who you are not how you look.
Old March 8th, 2010, 03:37 PM

Anthea couldn't have said it better. Rock of Love, For the Love of R-Jay, I Love New York, Megean Wants a Millionaire, Real Chance of Love, Especially Tila Tequila!!!!! I mean those shows are the worst ever. Its bascially the same stuff over and over again. Come on People!!!! Oh I didn't say Flavor of Love...that show was pure entertainment...you knew ahead of time that none of those girls wanted to be with Flav...he's just ugh!!! So it was funny to watch them play him and he play them and the drama!!! Flav had the best drama out of all of the reality tv shows....the type that has you rolling on the floor laughing or just shocked!!!!
Old March 9th, 2010, 03:45 PM

i hated every show with new york she was soo anooying! and gross.. also i didnt liker megan but i liked the 4 episodes of her show that they showered as for the real chance of love.. no. frank the entertainter no. fantasia no.
um tool acdemy can sometimes be interesting but other then that they are just too drama filled and crazy with anger issues. soo no.

i just like.. cake boss. kardashains. kendra. umm.. what else do i watch hahaha
Old March 10th, 2010, 11:53 AM

I didn't like New York either. Um I really can't stand Kendra or tool academy. Real chance of love was the dumbest show ever. And ALL of Bret Michaels attempts at love...I seriously don't get why celebs decide to have a dating show and expect to get a decent girl either...I mean seriously people? The batchelor I don't like at all. Amazing Race is tiring after two minutes.....ummmm For the love of Ray J....FAKE!!!!!! He looks like a grass hopper with his huge bug eyes. And he's such a womanizer....
Old March 11th, 2010, 05:50 PM

i actually liked dating in the dark! it only viewed for about maybe 2 weeks? i can't really remember. i only watched it a couple of times. i like the concept because the different genders couldn't see each other. other than liking soeone for their likes, you had to actually get to know them first. and then they had a part in the show where they had to describe what they THINK the person looks like and the artist would draw it. i enjoyed it =)
Old March 13th, 2010, 05:56 PM

Personally, I think that Dating in the Dark was a unique concept, but it can only be that. A concept. There needed to be more to the concept itself. D: I heard that there was just too much filler for that show which really made it, well, not so good. D:

It was a good idea, but maybe it should've been for the same cast, and done longer, I think.
Old March 22nd, 2010, 02:47 PM

I cannot stand bad girls club. I know alot of people love watching it or whatever but I cannot stand it at all. I mean seriously people come on! They could make a better show...and the fact that people actually sit there and watch and then facebook about it even its just WOW!!! I now they have that spin off love show thing with three of the bad girls...I mean so fake!! those guys are dumb for wanting to go out with a girl like that...like are you kidding me?!
Old March 27th, 2010, 04:47 PM

I need to figure out a bad reality show. The only other show that I've ever seen would be Kitchen Nightmares, which is a really good show, but they Americanized the original show, making it more about the stupid drama than anything else. xD

I guess I can turn on MTV, no big deal
Old May 22nd, 2010, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianna Garcia View Post
Anthea couldn't have said it better. Rock of Love, For the Love of R-Jay, I Love New York, Megean Wants a Millionaire, Real Chance of Love, Especially Tila Tequila!!!!! I mean those shows are the worst ever. Its bascially the same stuff over and over again. Come on People!!!! Oh I didn't say Flavor of Love...that show was pure entertainment...you knew ahead of time that none of those girls wanted to be with Flav...he's just ugh!!! So it was funny to watch them play him and he play them and the drama!!! Flav had the best drama out of all of the reality tv shows....the type that has you rolling on the floor laughing or just shocked!!!!
Speaking of Flavor of Love, one of the worst shows that I remember during this period of time would have to be That's AMORE. Essentially, it took one of the contestants of Tila Tequila's show, had one of the redneck stereotypes on the show live in a trailer, and do the show. It was SO stupid....gah, my brain died just thinking about it. D: Now I feel like watching old reality shows now.