Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Hair & Nail

Old March 5th, 2010, 02:53 PM

Default broke a nail.

who else hates braking nails. there so so so darn painful when they break.. ill never forget when i was in highschool and i went to get a book out of my locker and some how it smashed my nail and it broke off.. i screamed so loud it hurt so bad i really hated the fact that one i had to get it fixed that night so it wouldnt look so dumb and that it ripped my nail when it broke off so it hurt for a long time...
Old March 5th, 2010, 03:58 PM

wow that sounds super painful. Usually when I break a nail its not that horrible its more just a chip in my nail. Like I usually just end up ripping that part of because it gets really annoying and instead hurts more if I leave it because if i accidently scrap my face then it is much worse.
Old March 8th, 2010, 12:20 PM

yea i could imagine scratching your face would be pretty painful.. i simply solved the whole problem with the scratching thing by doing an easy task of having my fake nails taken off and then now i just have my regular nails that are cut kinda short and so that ways they do not get cought on anything and i do not scratch anybody either...
Old March 8th, 2010, 06:11 PM

I don't so much hate breaking nails when its my own natural nails...but when its acrylics I absolutely hate it. It just messes up you nails...and you basically have to get them redone again. Like if one nail breaks then I have to take off all of the remainder of the nails because I seriously don't like how it looks at all. But I haven't been wearing acrylics lately so Its been no problem.
Old March 9th, 2010, 03:31 PM

i remember once during a soccer game that was the day after homecoming i was playing and the ball hit my hand of all places and took of like two nails.. super painful it was so fast tho.. i just remember after the game . my fingeres were super sore. and red.
Old March 11th, 2010, 05:00 PM

omgooodness! it sounds so so so so painful. i remember when my big TOE NAIL flipped off. that was the most painfullllllest (that's probably not even a word) pain EVER!!!! i can only imagine how bad it was. toe nails take FOREVER to grow.. at least you didnt have to put a hello kitty bandage on your big toe all summer (cause i always had flip flops on) until your nail grew out...
Old June 17th, 2010, 02:31 PM

ew i hate it when that happens. when they're so long and pretty and then all of a sudden you just break one. AHHH.. not only painful but it just makes everything else so uneven that you just have to start over again. i broke my nail once and it broke off to the point where it started bleeding. OUCH