Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Sexual Health

Old March 17th, 2010, 12:26 PM

WOW. I'm always hearing a lot of negative things on the news about Craig's List. TOSSING SALAS?! What in the World?! WOOOOOOOW!!! R U guys being serious? Its sad what the world has come too. But I heard on the news that they might have to take down a section of the web site because its kindof like prostitution....
Old March 17th, 2010, 02:33 PM

haha yeah! i heard tossing a salad a few months ago and i was shocked when i found out what it ment! haha i didnt even know there was a code word for that. but yeah i really like craiglist i mean i still get on from time to time to find new jobs and what not., but i havent seen anything on the new lately maybe because i watch more e! news then regular news haha that has to change.
Old March 23rd, 2010, 06:00 PM

i'm not even surprised that happens on cragis list.. there is soo much people out there that is soo desperate for sex that they will do anything for it. ahhh... seen a couple of those cases on the news before too! yuck. i heard the term tossing salad before but i never really understood what it means.. anyone want to explain in the least disgusting way =P
Old March 26th, 2010, 11:08 AM

yea i heard that they might have to take down the personal adds simply because basically they are looking for sex and sex only.. which is horrible to do but thats their choice. i have looked on some of them just to see what all the fuss was about and i was totally shocked at how some of these people advertised them selfs as if they were an object. i was in total shock.
Old April 5th, 2010, 05:59 PM

i hope i dont offend anybody reading this post but i think the people who are posting these adds tryign to get sex out of them really grosses me out simply because is there something wrong with you that you cant get someone on your own with out having to put it on craigs list to get sex i think its just totally wrong. sorry if i offended any abody but i just cant reason with my self that its ok for these people to meet up for a casual encounter..
Old April 10th, 2010, 03:20 PM

Some of the stuff that you see on Craig's List is just so funny.

However, I cannot help but think that if a guy or if a troll were to post that he was a hot girl looking for action, how many guys would send their details hoping to get something, and they end up losing a lot of personal info. D:
Old April 17th, 2010, 02:33 PM

Oh man, you are so right on, Davida. xD Imagine the photos or information that the guys post on Craig's List just hoping to get some action, and they end up losing a bit of dignity when they are posting for sex. At the very least, it's sadly amusing, or embarassingly tragic. But yeah, Craig's List's encounter forum is weird.