Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Sexual Health

Old March 5th, 2010, 02:06 PM

Default so i was looking on craigs list..

I was looking on craigslist of places that offered massages at discount prices.. simply because im kinda on the poor side and i came accoss a listing that said 1hr massage $49 plus free table shower.. well i was confused what a table shower was so i decided to look it up.. thats the new lingo for a happy ending.. iwas so grossed out but that.. haha though i would share that on here..
Old March 6th, 2010, 04:16 PM

Craig's List makes me lol at times.

Massages, casual encounters, and the old services forum in the personals, it is just funny how people are just soliciting sex on the net, especially on Craig's List. In any case, I don't try and meet people on Craig's List in general. You don't know who'll mug you.
Old March 8th, 2010, 11:40 AM

thats so true the things and services you find listed on craigs list are unbelievable.. i was on cL a few days ago and i came back and it was opened to causal encounters.. haha so of course i started reading them and my husband was laughing.. he had opened it to that page while i was in the kitchen and then knew i would be nosey so he walked back in and tried to pretend i was the one looking at it.. the one thats stuck in my memory most is "must like a thick gal" or "im just looking for some one to bite me and pull my hair" wow is all i can say for those people.
Old March 8th, 2010, 02:20 PM

wow im suprised someone actually posted on here about the table showers. i recently when down to a place to get a massage and i saw that they had a thing for a table shower and i asked what that involved and they told me, i was a little confused at first but once i relised what she was saying i opted not to get a massage there simply because that really grossed me out.
Old March 8th, 2010, 04:18 PM

That is hilarious. I mean serously thats crazy!!! I mean who can't read between those lines? Thats just nasty. But I've been hearing a lot of bad things about Craigs list. How there's prostitution on there and stuff like that. I know that alot of people don't see it that way especially since theres a whole bunch of other uses for the website. But I keep hearing on the news how its getting really bad. But they said that bout myspace too so I mean who really knows?
Old March 9th, 2010, 04:01 PM

yeah ive been hearing thatr ecentluy too that craiglist is just getting bad and with spam jobs as well.. it use to be reliable but noe im not too sure.. i still use it for jobs and waht not but i dont think i will ever look for a partner on there.. and eww!! table showers.,. sooo gross! i would have never guessed that either. i remember awhile ago i was looking at things for sale and someone was selling salad dressing.. and i thought how weird you can just buy it at the store... now that i think about it it might have been something else.. like seaman or something.. gag
Old March 10th, 2010, 03:30 PM

hahaha probably daisy! i mean come on who really sells salad dressing on the interenet?! i remember one time my freind and i were talking about those little claws that you use to toss salads and her mom was all.. " i know what you guys are talking about.. i know what "tossing a salad means" .. and we were like what the hell is she talking about and then she goes im not dumb it means wanting to lick someones butthole! ewwwww hahahahha i will never forget that
Old March 11th, 2010, 03:23 PM

hahah! that's soo silly. i never even heard of the lingo 'table shower' before. i guess that's a good cover up. i swear everything and anything happens on craigs list. it's disgusting how people would even resort to that. girls and boys please don't fall for these foooolish ads! i don't want to see people killed because of these craigs list ads.
Old March 12th, 2010, 01:45 PM

haha seriously wise words marilyn. but yeahs crazy what people do.. its like theyhave no shame. and what not not to mention how do you not think twice about these things before posting it on the world wide net.. people man ... you never know.
Old March 13th, 2010, 04:27 PM

I have to say that the anonymity of the internet really makes people act without shame. D: Those posts are both really funny, but also really creepy in my opinion. Like, it's funny to read them, but it's creepy why people would ask for those things on Craig's List. D: