Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > DVD Blue Ray Exchange

Old March 17th, 2010, 01:38 PM

I wish I had a system installed in my shower. That would be fricken awesome! But I play my radio or my ipod when I'm in the shower. My roomate got used to me singing on the top of lungs though lol. It helps time pass soo fast before you realize it you've been in there for almost and hour already......lol but that rarely happens because I hardly have time to use up like that...I can't remember the last time I took a hour shower.
Old March 17th, 2010, 03:29 PM

i dunno what it is.. but when i put music on while i shower i just come out feeling soo good! like nice refreshed and i just want to dance around. music always buts me in the right mood. so yeah even tho i dont alwasy do it i still like it when i bring my ipod into the bathroom while im taking a shower
Old March 18th, 2010, 05:57 PM

i've been listening to music in the shower ever since i was middle school... i love love love it!!!! i feel so naked without listening to music while i am shower!! you know people singing in the shower.. it's like dancing in the shower.. it just makes showering that much more enjoyable!
Old March 24th, 2010, 01:02 PM

I love blasting my music in the shower. Its better than me actually singing. I think that my husband has heard me sing once...and he claims he likes my voice so like he always tries to hide my itouch thinking that If I don't have music that I'll sing...NOPE I just get mad at him and stay quiet lol. But I always play the music louder than my voice lol so its all good lol. I love it.
Old March 29th, 2010, 05:53 PM

i love having music in the shower! it makes me wanna stay in there longer and not only that i alwasy fell like i come out in a better mood bhahah but yeah maybe thats just me.. anyways im all for music in the showers.
Old April 3rd, 2010, 02:27 PM

I have no more room left in my bathroom for music or anything to put a music player at all, but I usually put KROQ or something to listen to, and it was always cool to chill and relax to. It was also a way to measure how long I was in the shower too.

So I usually finish up in about a song or two. xD
Old April 14th, 2010, 10:29 AM

It's hard for me to listen to music in the shower because i dont really have a radio or music player in the shower so if i use my itouch i can't hear anything since the water is so loud. But sometimes I will just take the radio/cd player from the kitchen to listen to while I take a shower because it really does relax you. Always makes me feel so much better after a long day.
Old May 5th, 2010, 12:24 PM

I love listening to music when i am in the shower. It just makes it even more relaxing. I feel like I can just clear my head and think about nothing it is perfect. I usually like listening to the radio for some reason. I guess I like to listen to people talk haha. but yeah if I don't listen to the radio then I like listening to something soft like classical music or something like that.
Old May 5th, 2010, 04:21 PM

love listening to music in the shower i havent in a few months but still like smeone said it makes it alot better and i always come out in a happy mood. but yeah i love showers anyways soo either way thats just an added plus
Old May 7th, 2010, 01:46 PM

music all the time, in the shower, kitchen all the time.. haha its bad i even have my kids requesting that we play music while giving them a bath. haha we love music and we listen to all types of diffrent and its a big part of our lifes because it all brings us together over a common activity and we all get to bond and share our thoughts..