Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > DVD Blue Ray Exchange

Old March 5th, 2010, 01:10 PM

Default music in the shower?

im one of those people who love to listen to music when im taking my shower, ever since i wwas little i have always loved having music playing when im taking my shower,.. anyways.. my question is who else likes to listen to music when showering and if you do not have speakers in your shower how do u listen to music?
Old March 5th, 2010, 03:12 PM

I do listen to music when I take a shower sometimes but not always. It is just once and awhile. I have a radio/cd player in my bathroom so if I feel like listening to music then I have it right at my fingertips. But most of the time I just like silence because i like to do my thinking while I take showers its like my quiet time.
Old March 6th, 2010, 06:00 PM

I don't know if I have speakers in the shower, but I do have a radio in the bathroom when I can. At the moment, I don't have any room in the shower left since we now have a smaller bathroom, but I do love to have something to listen to.

Too bad usually radio is all I have, and not a CD Player.
Old March 8th, 2010, 01:16 PM

that was my one request when i we redid my bathroom that we install shower speakers so i can listen to music when ever i want while im in the shower and we have a water proof control so that ways you can adjust the music and change the songs and things where ever you want.. its plays the ipod and a 5 disc cd changer,, i love this!
Old March 8th, 2010, 03:08 PM

I never thought of that...shower speakers? Wow genius!!!

I just do it oldschool with the boom box...nothing special really. Either that or I hook up my ipod speakers and blast my tunes!!! I've always listened to music in the shower especially if I'm washing my hair...which takes and extra long time. I remember when I was younger my mom used to bang on the door and tell me to quiet down...but over time my entire family got used to it lol.
Old March 9th, 2010, 02:20 PM

yeah thats what i do.. get the iphone.. or the portable speakers and put it in the bathroom but the ipod on a playlist or on shuffle and just let it play i sometimes find myself singing and dancing too loud when im in there but tis all fun i love it! haha it always puts me in a great mood.
Old March 11th, 2010, 06:23 PM

i actually don't really listening to music much when i'm taking a shower. i don't know it's tooo loud for me considering that my restroom has the ventaliation thing in there so you can only imagine how loud it can get.. music + the sound of ventaliation + the sound of water. ahhhh
Old March 12th, 2010, 01:01 PM

i love listening to big black horse and a cherry tree! man o man its something that i can jusy scream out .. wooo hooo! ( thats how the song starts ) haha anyways i put the ihome in the bathroom and just put the ipod on shufffle and let it play away. always puts me in a good mood.
Old March 13th, 2010, 05:13 PM

If I had music or room in the bathroom to have the speaker, personally, I would prefer to listen to KROQ, or my favorite bands. It really makes the bathroom....well, more interesting, to listening to something.

In any case, I would if I could, but I can't.
Old March 15th, 2010, 04:37 PM

i really love the fact that people can blast their music in the shower.. i wish i could but my time to shower is when the rest of the family is sleeping..i am awake with my kids all day and once they get to bed i get my night shower and if i was to play music it would probably wake them up and i need my sleep too so i usually just suffer with not listing to music when i shower..