Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Movies Reviews and Recommendations

Old March 5th, 2010, 01:08 PM
Default Bio Dome!

whos watched this latly? i was looking for something to watch the other day and i came across the movie bio dome.. i couldnt tell you the last time i had watched this movie.. i love it when they open the side dome door and mess up the whole entire experement.. and then when they get trapped in there and all the silly stuff that happend to them during that movie!
Old March 8th, 2010, 01:21 PM

that movie is super funny.. i was cleaning out my movies to get rid of all the vhs simply because i only have a dvd player anyways i saw the movie bio dome and i really felt bad getting rid of it but at the same time i looked and i had just ordered it on dvd simply because im such a fan of the movie.. i also ordered encino man. good movies...
Old March 13th, 2010, 05:42 PM

When I heard of Bio-Dome the first time. I thought it was a scientific movie because of the name. Bio-Dome, it sounds like an evil over the top sci-fi dungeon. xD But it's a pauly shore movie...........eeeeek.

I don't mind Pauly Shore, but his reputation has really soured me on his movies, don't know why. D;
Old March 15th, 2010, 01:17 PM

lol i love this movie so much. its a classic.. anyways.. there are so many other movies out therethat are just as funny. im hoping that some of these old favorites are still viewed by the younger genoration simply because i wouldnt want them to miss out on all the good movies that we had out in the 90's!
Old March 20th, 2010, 04:01 PM

I just saw the Nostalgia Critic's review of this movie, it looks unbelievably stupid and's like.......WOW.....that is what passed for comedy. My god, I am so glad I did not see this movie.

Wow, what a stupid movie. xD
Old April 13th, 2010, 12:30 PM

funny i should find this! i just watched it for the first time this past week. my little sister was talking about how all the kids in her bio class are alwasy asking how come they cant watch bio dome. and then we happen to to be flipping through all the hbo channels and it was on haha pauly shore!
Old April 17th, 2010, 03:20 PM

I'm tempted to see Biodome just to see how ridiculous it can be. D:

I've heard how bad it can be, and how silly it is. On top of that, I have to say that personally, I heard it was supposed to be a Bill and Ted sequel, and I'm glad it never got made that way. xD

Old April 19th, 2010, 11:58 AM

i absolutly love the movie bio dome. im very sorry your little sister isnt able to watch bio dome in their class. i think its a great movie and it reallty is effected like nature really is. i think that all kids taking a bio class should be allowed to watch it. its so funny.