Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Bath & Body

Old March 31st, 2010, 01:01 PM

I just like sitting outside and under the sun. It helps me relax. but yeah the weather has to pretty much be perfect not too hot or too cold. It just has to be a nice warm day with a nice cool wind but not too cold. Or if it is really hot I like to sit under a tree and just read a nice book or just look around and watch people walk by or cars drive by. It pretty much takes all your worries away.
Old March 31st, 2010, 02:36 PM

my ideas would be.. just have a nice and chill weekend.. say like. rent some movies and eat in.. take long hot showers and then if you feel like going out go out one day over the weekend and then the next two days just have a movie night. thats alwasy relaxing.
Old April 8th, 2010, 04:26 PM

a bubble bath sounds really nice.. go for a nice swim.. hang out with friends and just let yourself free some all the stress.. don;t think about it and don't talk about it.. go somewhere that you never been to with a nice scenary.. go biking or hiking.. or simply just have a nice home cooked meal with your partner or friends.
Old April 19th, 2010, 03:49 PM

right now i just want to relaz with a nice gold green tea of some lemonade or some ice water! thats what i want but i cant becasue im here at work and i have to stay in this chair! ahhh im falling asleep and time is not moving ive been heer all day alreadyy.. great.
Old May 26th, 2010, 01:18 PM

I just like to sit outside on a sunny day under a tree and just people watch. I think it is so relaxing to just clear your mind and not really think about anything but how great the weather is. It is like the best way to relax at least for me.
Old May 29th, 2010, 03:59 PM

i would say that lying in bed or having a bubble bath is perfectly fine to me. there's nothing wrong with doing that. =)

personally, i woiuld say that another good idea would be to play games, read a book, or do a hobby like artwork or cooking or cleaning. just don't worry about anything productive as well.